Hi

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Newtoldd

Hi

Post by Newtoldd » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:39 pm

I'm 30 years old and recently started a long distance relationship with someone I met a couple years back. I just got out of a 2 year relationship where I didn't get my needs met. I am very excited to see him and I hope our connection in person will be as strong as it is over the phone.

He wants everything I feel I need in a relationship and seems like a really good fit as an HOH.

Nice to meet all of you.

Vanilla Mint

Re: hi

Post by Vanilla Mint » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:49 pm

Hi!

Really nice to meet you here :) sorry to hear about your last relationship. I hope, now you will get all you need. Are you going to start DD right away with your current partner? Have ever been before in DD dynamics?

Cheers,
Vanilla Mint

Lauren

Re: Hi

Post by Lauren » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:16 pm

Welcome!!

Is there a name we may call you?

Newtoldd

Post by Newtoldd » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:05 pm

Nice to meet you. We are going to start the dynamic right away. We do it as much as you can through phone, but look forward to it in person. I've tried with one other person, but they werent willing or didnt want to have it be a constant thing. I started to want the dd dynamics when I was 21.

What to call me, hmmm, never thought about that. I'll get back at a later time with a response.

leenicolelinn

Post by leenicolelinn » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:04 am

Welcome and good luck.
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.