Vanilla Mint says 'Hello' :)

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Axel

Re: Vanilla Mint says 'Hello' :)

Post by Axel » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:51 am

Why don’t you just let him read your first entry in this tread? It made my heart ache, and I’m not your husband…
I think you put words to your dilemma in a wonderful and very candid way. Your love and trust in him are what every man needs to hear.
“Love is all you need”. Still.
Axel

Vanilla Mint

Post by Vanilla Mint » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:59 pm

Axel wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:51 am
Why don’t you just let him read your first entry in this tread? It made my heart ache, and I’m not your husband…
I think you put words to your dilemma in a wonderful and very candid way. Your love and trust in him are what every man needs to hear.
“Love is all you need”. Still.
Axel
Ohh thank you for so kind words <3 My husbands knows about my mess in head, we talked many times about it, and also many times he asked me "How can I help you?" and my answer was always the same "I don't know." :( And in his true willingness to help me I see a chance for his consent to try DD.
I trust him a lot, more than myself and I'm sure he can be an amazing HoH. But I'm really not sure about his reaction for my request. But keep fingers crossed :)

Vanilla Mint

Post by Vanilla Mint » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:38 am

Long story short. I don't have a lot of time, need to take care my kids.

I asked my husband :o :shock: and he agreed!!! He said it's a good idea and if I feel it may help me, we can try. We are going to make a list with rules and goals, talk about punishements and in 4 weeks, when I come to our home we can start with DD. I'm excited, nervous and a little bit embarrassend because of waiting talks about spanking. But I know we have to talk about that part of DD.

My husband asked about very quiet but effective implements. Any advices? What will be the best? I know the hand is usually the best at the beginning but I think will be too loud in our apartment.

Cheers,
Vanilla Mint