Hi :) I'm Anna.

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
MartinaWN

Re: Hi :) I'm Anna.

Post by MartinaWN » Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:27 pm

Hello Anna,

from which country are you? I am from Germany. My parents lived DD too.

Bw
Martina

spankedbywife101

Re: Hi :) I'm Anna.

Post by spankedbywife101 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:40 am

JackOfHearts wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:26 am
AnnaD wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:07 am
More of our history: After 4 dates we decided to be together, but under one condition, that I would try DD (my husband wanted only DD relationships, no exceptions). We wanted to know if DD was for me before we made a more serious decision. So we started with small things. After around 3 months I had my first maintenance spanking. After next 2-3 months we decided I knew all important things and we could add normal punishment spankings if I didn't follow rules, and we made a maintenance spanking as a daily routine. So very intense few months :D But finally I feel I've found my place in the world. I have a great leader I can listen and follow, and he is strict as much as I need.
Hello and welcome! Could you say more about how you started? What were the small things and what happened in the three months until the maintenance spanking?

I hope these questions don’t bother you. I‘m just curious and also thinking about how to start DD. I admire you and your husband how you and also he in his leadership patiently but disciplined (haha) he set the path.

same here I'm interested in the first three months as well. and welcome from the Pacific Northwest

Jeffrey