Hi :) I'm Anna.

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
AnnaD

Hi :) I'm Anna.

Post by AnnaD » Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:53 pm

Hi

I'm Anna, I'm 26 years old. I live in Europe, English isn't my first language so, at the beginning I want to apologize for mistakes. I have a wonderful husband, he is 6 years older and he is the HoH. We have been married for 3 years, but in a DD relationship for almost 5 years. Long story short, how we met. He is the brother of my best friend (we met at a university). Before I met him, I knew that my friend was in DD relationship, and her parents too. During summer break I visited my friend at her family home, and then I met my future husband. Quite quickly I knew he admired his parents and couldn't imagine being in relationship without DD. He truly believes DD is a natural and the best path for relationships, and doesn't understand why it isn't popular. I could run away, but somewhere deep inside I had a feeling that DD is something I need. So I made a decision to try to live in that way. So I'm here :) I'm deeply in love with my husband. He is the best person I know. He is also veeeeery strict, but I'm really grateful for this. I'm a much better person since he is my HoH. And right now, after all these years in a DD relationship I also deeply believe it's the path that all relationships should at least consider. I believe that my husband's role is to be the HoH and one of his duties is punishing me if that's necessary. I'm grateful for every spanking he gives me, every mark made by his belt, every tear during spankings. I'm grateful for all this because every punishment shows me that I'm important to him. He cares about me and wants to help me to be a better wife and person.

Cheers,
Anna

Axel

Re: Hi :) I'm Anna.

Post by Axel » Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:54 am

Welcome Anna!
Good to hear your story. And good to hear your from Europe too. My wife and I lives in the northern parts.
Axel

AnnaD

Post by AnnaD » Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:27 am

Hi :)

Thanks for your responce. We are from central Europe. It's really nice to meet here people from Europe. I'm the lucky one who has family members living with DD, people who understand our relationship and we have their support, but being here is also sooo nice <3 I'm so happy seeing so many great people thinking the same (or almost the same) way.

Axel

Post by Axel » Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:04 am

Yes, having a family member living “the style” must be fantastic!
I’d love to hear more about that.

I had to discover this by myself, not without problems. But one decisive factor in my development was from my families dynamics: it was female lead – but not in “our” way. Just a mother who had no limits for her behavior. And a father that was involuntary subdued and miserable. I wanted something else in my life.

Miras

Post by Miras » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:50 am

Axel wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:04 am
Yes, having a family member living “the style” must be fantastic!
I’d love to hear more about that.

I had to discover this by myself, not without problems. But one decisive factor in my development was from my families dynamics: it was female lead – but not in “our” way. Just a mother who had no limits for her behavior. And a father that was involuntary subdued and miserable. I wanted something else in my life.
From my limited exposure, I can say this seems to be the recurring background of men interested in DD.
EDIT: Oh, and welcome, Anna!
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

AnnaD

Post by AnnaD » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:07 am

I can relate. In my family home my dad wasn't a leader. My mum had to be a leader, but she isn't a leader in her nature. I couldn't find my place in my family. I needed something in my life but I wasn't sure what that "something" was. I felt lost. One day I noticed red marks on my best friend's butt. I was worried about her so she explained to me what DD is. I had an open mind so I didn't judged her. I asked more questions, I accepted and I thought that was the end of that topic. I was soooo wrong :lol: A few months later I met her brother.

For sure it's very helpful having all those people around me. My parents-in-law are very supportive, kind and full of love. They talked a lot with me to help me with first steps in DD relationship with their son. (He knew everything, for me everything was new). They even suggested that my first spanking I can get in their home, if that would be more comfortable for me. (I lived on campus, their son shared an apartment with a flatmate, in my family home it wasn't possible, so no good place available) and if I would need any support after the spanking they would be there for me. So I got my first spanking in their home. I felt more comfortable knowing that the only people who could hear my crying and screams (I cried and screamed a lot!) are people who accept this.

More of our history: After 4 dates we decided to be together, but under one condition, that I would try DD (my husband wanted only DD relationships, no exceptions). We wanted to know if DD was for me before we made a more serious decision. So we started with small things. After around 3 months I had my first maintenance spanking. After next 2-3 months we decided I knew all important things and we could add normal punishment spankings if I didn't follow rules, and we made a maintenance spanking as a daily routine. So very intense few months :D But finally I feel I've found my place in the world. I have a great leader I can listen and follow, and he is strict as much as I need.

Lesley

Post by Lesley » Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:52 am

Welcome Anna.

JackOfHearts

Post by JackOfHearts » Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:26 am

AnnaD wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:07 am
More of our history: After 4 dates we decided to be together, but under one condition, that I would try DD (my husband wanted only DD relationships, no exceptions). We wanted to know if DD was for me before we made a more serious decision. So we started with small things. After around 3 months I had my first maintenance spanking. After next 2-3 months we decided I knew all important things and we could add normal punishment spankings if I didn't follow rules, and we made a maintenance spanking as a daily routine. So very intense few months :D But finally I feel I've found my place in the world. I have a great leader I can listen and follow, and he is strict as much as I need.
Hello and welcome! Could you say more about how you started? What were the small things and what happened in the three months until the maintenance spanking?

I hope these questions don’t bother you. I‘m just curious and also thinking about how to start DD. I admire you and your husband how you and also he in his leadership patiently but disciplined (haha) he set the path.

Hunterjumper38

Post by Hunterjumper38 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:15 pm

Welcome Anna!

leenicolelinn

Post by leenicolelinn » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:13 am

Welcome Anna, nice story! Your English is fine 😊

Nic
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.