Greetings from Alaska

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
ColdAir

Greetings from Alaska

Post by ColdAir » Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:28 pm

Hello, im Christian, mid 40s and married for a few years now, kids from a previous marriage. Brand new to DD. I've spanked the wife a few times, but nothing very aggressive. I've been trying to explain HOH and sub roles and how this is for strengthening love, not abuse or degredation. Also the 4 D s etc to my naturally submissive but very independent and head strong wife. A post or outline of the basics that she could read would be very helpful, if a link could be shared.
I've been reading , but haven't been on the site very long.
Loving HOH to WarmAir1

Miras

Re: Greetings from Alaska

Post by Miras » Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:34 pm

Welcome ColdAir, I hope you´ll help us in the time of the heat!
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:05 pm

Have you read the blog posts? Everything you need and want is in there.

ColdAir

Post by ColdAir » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:10 pm

Perfect, thank you! I just hadn't looked there yet
Loving HOH to WarmAir1

Emily

Post by Emily » Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:42 am

Welcome! :)
Happily married to the most wonderful and loving guy! 💖💖💖

NateG

Post by NateG » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:20 pm

Welcome,

It will be helpful if your wife was on here also, so she could read and interact. She would "get it" much sooner most likely.

Nate

ColdAir

Post by ColdAir » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:49 pm

NateG wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:20 pm
Welcome,

It will be helpful if your wife was on here also, so she could read and interact. She would "get it" much sooner most likely.

Nate
Thanks very much for the reply. Is there a particular post you would recommend she read or start with? DD 101? It's like she "wants" to see a value in spanking, but is confused somewhat by it. Only spanked her a couple times. She is afraid of feeling degraded or treated like a child, which I try to reassure her is not going to happen. I just need her to trust me.
Loving HOH to WarmAir1

NateG

Post by NateG » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:04 pm

Hi,

I cannot think of any specific or particular posts at the moment. But if she would explore the various posts...even going back 3 years and doing some reading on the subject of DD herself, she should find more reasons and meaning behind it all. The vast majority of women I have spoken with or written to have expressed feeling much closer to their husband after a spanking and in general knowing that he is in charge. It is a relief to some that he will take the lead and all the pressure is not on her. Spanking is a way to correct behavior. But it is also a very intimate connection. In my personal experience, women like to be spanked, both erotically and for punishment. It clears the guilt...makes them feel closer to their husband and brings a sense of stability and safety to their lives.

Nate

VernAKmiss

Post by VernAKmiss » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:07 pm

Just wanted to say hello from a fellow Alaskan! I am a submissive wife. If your wife wants to chat she’s welcome to message me on here!

ColdAir

Post by ColdAir » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:00 am

VernAKmiss wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:07 pm
Just wanted to say hello from a fellow Alaskan! I am a submissive wife. If your wife wants to chat she’s welcome to message me on here!
Hello neighbor! Thanks for the offer! Perhaps in time, we are very early in this process, still discussing rules and roles etc. Be well!
Loving HOH to WarmAir1