Greetings!

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
JohnHOH

Greetings!

Post by JohnHOH » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:36 am

Hello to all,

My name is John and I am a 55-year-old American male who has never been married. Last year I meet Mae, a 22-year-old Filipina online and we fell in love. Through our natural conversation of getting to know one another, it became apparent to both of us that I am a dominant man seeking a submissive woman and she was a submissive woman seeking a dominant man.

Over the past year, we have had to wait to meet due to the pandemic as the borders to the Philippines are closed. We decided early on in our long-distance relationship that we wanted to get married. Despite our 33 year age difference, we are well suited for one another.

This became apparent as we talked for hours every day about what we wanted in a relationship and how we pictured our future would look like together.

Mae wants a husband who is dominant and will take charge of the marriage. She also tells me that she is sexually excited about the prospect of being spanked. With this in mind, I started to research spanking in marriage and found domestic discipline.

As Mae is young, impressionable, and still maturing I talked to her about a marriage that centered around domestic discipline and she eagerly agreed. Mae tells me that she will accept anything in our marriage as long as it loving and I keep her safe.

My concern is that she enjoys the pain of a spanking and I am not sure if I am going to be able to bring myself spank her in a manner that will be a true punishment for her.

I hope to become active in this community so that a loving domestic discipline lifestyle with be beneficial for me and my future wife.

John

dylan21

Re: Greetings!

Post by dylan21 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:07 pm

Hello John. Looks like we've both joined at the same time. All the best to you and Mae!

Axel

Re: Greetings!

Post by Axel » Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:37 am

Welcome!
i hope you find what your looking for here!
Axel