Re intro, UK Christian Wife.

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Tirzah

Re intro, UK Christian Wife.

Post by Tirzah » Thu Mar 18, 2021 6:16 am

Hey all.

I figured i would do a re introduction as i have been away for a while now and so many faces are now new.

Hi again to those i do know.

I am Tirzah, my husband is Nick. We live in Scotland, UK. We are both in our 40's and have 6 children, 3 who are grown and moved out and 3 who still live at home, 2 younger ones and one adult. I am a stay at home wife and also homeschool the youngest 2 children ( i do have a very part time job for 5 hours a week, i do this alongside my husband as a 2 to 1 support for someone.) We have been married now for coming up to 15 years. We have been actively practicing DD for 3 and a bit years now. I am the TIH and Nick is the HOH.

Our marriage before these last 3 and a bit years was awful, to be blunt. We have a lot of history. We are both Christian and throughout our early Christian lives we both struggled with our pasts trying to seek the Lord and get through. Needless to say this was really hard.

To cut an exceptional story really short. I left Nick in early 2017, through fear and pain of our past, and my inability to be able to forgive and get past it. I was really broken.

Nick pursued me in love, not giving up on what God had told him to do, which was that his ministry is to be his wife and family. Cant really do that with out the wife .... I saw a different man by the time we were seeing each other again. God showed me a different Nick to the one i had been seeing. He also completely healed me of the pain and fear that held me so tightly all those years. (my past even before Nick was terrible)

From this moment that Nick and i came back together i rededicated my life to God and completely submitted to his will. I was told by God to now submit to my husband. I did as told.

i then began looking into how to be a submissive wife, according to the bible, i was completely submerging myself into what God wanted me to be. What he wanted for my life. I knew and know that that is the best place to be.

DD came from that, I knew that Nick was head over me, head of the house, but how could that be if he had no authority to punish when i did something wrong? I spoke to him about this and he told me he was never ever going to punish me, no discipline what so ever. he didnt want to hurt me in any shape or form (ever again, he had in the past).

I let it go, but didnt stop researching the bible, the more i looked the more clear it was, there is no authority out there that does not punish if someone breaks a rule. So it only stood to reason that if God had placed husband over wife as he has, that the husband has the authority to punish also.

I showed Nick the verses in the bible, i had checked and triple checked and cross reference them in the original hebrew and greek too, and he saw that i was right in this, the bible was in fact very clear.

We spoke some more and he agreed that we would try, i came across DD just a little while after and he was horrified lol.

We were already living a submissive/ head of house lifestyle without physical discipline. We went away and we embarked on our first trial spanking, it was so awkward and i was left a little red, he was again horrified and said no, he would not hurt me.

I assured him i was fine though. it didnt actually really hurt even. a few weeks later after we spoke about it again we tried again. this time we just went out in the car. He was worried that he would spank me and i would leave. After the spanking was over we hugged, i was completely upset this time as it actually hurt, no tears though. but that marked the beginning of the lifestyle we now live.

We are very happy and live a happy life. We never thought it was possible, we also didnt know that others lived like this too, we figured we were one of the only ones...

It was good to see that we were not alone or abnormal.

Our dd lifestyle went from a hand spanking to a flimsy paddle (that broke on my first real punishment spanking) to the belt, a substantial wooden paddle that has never broke so far, various other wooden implements and now the cane :( I am not perfect and fail very regularly, Nick has grown into his role nicely and now embraces it very well. hence the upping of the implements. He went from a man who didnt want to spank me to a man who now enjoys spanking me. punishments are still hard on him too though, but as he has told me, the after results and calm submissive attitude in a well spanked wife is lovely. i dont enjoy the punishment spankings but also see the pleasant results. and i love the closeness that comes after them.

I am working on a number of things still. My attitude sucks sometimes and respectfulness is a major hurdle still for me. We have a rule set , no disrespect, no disobedience, no dangerous behaviour, no dishonesty and no loop holes...(we have rules that knock out loop holes but tend to defer to the 4 above as they encompass everything. although i do sometimes push my luck by saying that isnt in the rules i can do that. it generally doesn't end well for me when i do. It is surprising how most things come down to disrespect.

DD didnt save our marriage, God did, DD is a part of our marriage and it works well for us. up and down still learning and growing still, failing and winning still too.

anyway, this is us. Longer than i thought it would be, but hey :)

Hope to get to know some of you a bit better.

Tirzah

Fran

Re: Re intro, UK Christian Wife.

Post by Fran » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:53 am

Hi Tirzah

Nice to meet you. I also live in Scotland and am embarking on finding my first DD relationship. I only really started exploring the lifestyle last summer and thought I had found a suitable HOH who was supposed to be relocating from Kent so that we could make a good attempt at a DD relationship but I stopped hearing from him so that unfortunately hasn't come off but I am still hoping to find my own HOH who can help me with some of the things I need a bit of guidance etc on. It's good to know that there are other like minded people around here as I haven't been coming across very many but I'm not sure if I'm just not good on where to find them. I have found the posts on this forum to be very interesting and helpful since I joined.

Fran

Tirzah

Post by Tirzah » Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:53 pm

Nice to meet you too. It is good to see others from Scotland here.

Glad you are finding it helpful here. Sad that it didn't get further for you. But I'm sure you will find the special someone you are looking for.
Tirzah

dylan21

Post by dylan21 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:44 am

Hi Tizrah, you greeted me on my intro so I'll drop my regards here at your re-intro!

Tirzah

Post by Tirzah » Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:33 pm

Thanks

Axel

Post by Axel » Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:42 am

Hi!
Nice to meet another European here!
We’re Swedish.
Axel