Hi everyone 🦕🙃

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
OctoberMoon

Hi everyone 🦕🙃

Post by OctoberMoon » Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:34 am

Hi

I’m a 20 year old girl, which I guess is kind of young for here. I don’t mind age gaps. Older men and women are more mature and wise.

I suffer from anxiety and depression and I’ve been really looking into all of this as a way to start to deal with it. I can’t get out of my own head. And it makes me have bad habits. I have zero control over my life right now and the only person in control is ME. 😭

Sorry for being real it’s just this place seems like it takes all this stuff more seriously which is cool to me. Anyways, I guess I’m just trying to figure myself out here. I’m lost and wandering the internet. So I’ll kindly talk to anyone!

I’m a lot of things. I’m an artist, I love poetry and Art History. Sometimes I’m shy and other times this sort of stuff gives me confidence. I just want to learn more than anything. Above all, I try to be a student. Thanks for reading this if you did. ☺️

Miras

Re: Hi everyone 🦕🙃

Post by Miras » Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:51 am

Hello, you sound interesting. Hope experience here can help you!
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

Emily

Post by Emily » Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:13 am

Welcome! :)
Happily married to the most wonderful and loving guy! 💖💖💖

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:05 pm

Welcome!
If you suffer from depression, it is good to seek professional help if you can. DD doesn't solve this problem.

Happy to have you here!
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose