Hello from Texas

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Crazybaby881

Hello from Texas

Post by Crazybaby881 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:31 pm

Hello there, I am 19 and my boyfriend is 21. We both have been together for around 6 or 7 months and we have been sort of practicing a DD relationship, However, we have found it hard living this lifestyle as we live with roommates. We can't ever seem to get in a comfortable routine with my discipline because we also share our car with our roommates. (since we are never home alone we usually do my punishments in the car). We plan on moving out soon so we have the freedom to do what we like but that won't be for another 2 months. As time has gone on the need for me to be disciplined has gotten bigger and we have found very little time to set aside for that. As result, we both have been frustrated and argumentive with each other the past few days. (mostly me starting it and then him also getting frustrated because I am) At this point, I'm not sure what we are going to do other than just wait to move out. If anyone has any suggestions, they would be helpful. :) I would also love to meet some people on this site.

Miras

Re: Hello from Texas

Post by Miras » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:37 pm

Hello, Crazybaby, I hope more experienced people will give you all the advice you need!
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:25 pm

Honestly, wait the 2 months. It's not worth the stress or arguments.

Emily

Post by Emily » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:53 am

Welcome! :)
Happily married to the most wonderful and loving guy! 💖💖💖