Introduction

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
growth

Introduction

Post by growth » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:52 pm

Good Afternoon,

I realized I've committed on a few posts, but didn't do an actual introduction.

In short, I am a Christian, happily married, have little ones, self-employed, amateur wood worker, paint, live in Alaska &...I am a submissive with a hoh, who doesn't believe in disciplining me. He does take responsibility for me, as in telling me what to do. I do have tasks, goals and rules which I'm following too. Nothing complicated.

Rules:
Be Honest, Obedient, Respectful, Safe, Healthy
Be submissive to those in authority in my life
Maintain a positive attitude (towards husband, self & others) (includes keeping commitments)
No laziness- don’t ignore what needs to be done
No swearing

Tasks are basic & fall into line with my rules. My goals are my personal things I've chosen I want to accomplish.

Where I struggle is with accountability. I admit my failings to my husband, we talk a bit, he tells me to do better or that its ok for xzy reason life is hard. I tend to be harder on myself than he is. Yet I have found myself falling into a lazy cycle & very little motivation. So I decided to take on a little accountability myself, I choose 10 punishments & a random app selector. When I miss 3 of my specific tasks I spin it one time & follow through with the punishment. It's not a perfect system, but it helps me stay focused. Hopefully will break my lack of motivation too from winter blues.

I've learned a lot through this website already- one thing is the idea of a dress code. To dress in a skirt regularly feels like a punishment to me. But I suspect it would also keep me in a humble, submissive mindset. So now I'm wondering if I should be wearing skirts, to deepen my submissive mindset & behavior. I know my husband would enjoy it too, but he also doesn't mind my leggings. Any input?

Thanks for having me here! I look forward to learning more.
Humbly,
K

VernAKmiss

Re: Introduction

Post by VernAKmiss » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:03 pm

Hello and welcome from another fellow Alaskan!! I can relate to it being hard to be self motivated. If you don’t mind sharing what are the punishments you chose for yourself?? I’m interested to see how that works for you!

AWE_1993

Post by AWE_1993 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:03 pm

Welcome!

Emily

Post by Emily » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:56 am

Welcome! :)
Happily married to the most wonderful and loving guy! 💖💖💖

growth

Post by growth » Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:58 pm

VernAKmiss wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:03 pm
Hello and welcome from another fellow Alaskan!! I can relate to it being hard to be self motivated. If you don’t mind sharing what are the punishments you chose for yourself?? I’m interested to see how that works for you!

I don't mind sharing at all- I will send it to you in a pm- we shall see how well it works :)

& Thanks everyone for the welcome
Humbly,
K