Hello from the Midwest

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
HisClaire

Hello from the Midwest

Post by HisClaire » Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:00 am

My name is Claire. I am in my second DD relationship. The first...the first ended badly. It was odd to me that I would want to try again and it took a considerable amount of time for me to trust Matt enough to even discuss the possibility after he mentioned it early in our dating. In the end, I appreciated that he respected himself, me, and our potential future enough to be honest.

Matt is strict but not controlling. He is kind and protective in a way I never thought to experience. He spanks...hard and immediately, but never in anger, never without cause and discussion, and never without providing gentle aftercare. He is clear and consistent, which is hugely important to me after my past experiences.

We do this how it works for us and because it works for us.

Emily

Re: Hello from the Midwest

Post by Emily » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:19 am

Welcome! :)
Happily married to the most wonderful and loving guy! 💖💖💖

Kept-in-line

Post by Kept-in-line » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:52 am

Welcome :D
I’m glad to hear that you’ve found a good man.

Can I ask, was it your ex who wanted this lifestyle initially too?
You sound very brave to have tried again. I’m glad it seems to be working well for you.

leenicolelinn

Post by leenicolelinn » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:12 am

Welcome Hisclaire

Nic
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:01 am

Welcome!!!

HisClaire

Post by HisClaire » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:06 am

Kept-in-line wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:52 am

You sound very brave to have tried again. I’m glad it seems to be working well for you.
You can, and it was. Unfortunately, with the ex it wasn’t something we discussed beforehand. We were fighting about something inconsequential, he made an unkind comment, I called him a jerk, and that ended in a spanking. I never said no, but I also never said yes. I went along because it was what he wanted and I wanted to make him happy. The worst part was realizing that the discipline was something I wanted but that what he was offering was abuse. Talk about confusing!

Matt has been amazing in helping me to know and understand the difference.

Kept-in-line

Post by Kept-in-line » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:30 am

HisClaire wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:06 am
Kept-in-line wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:52 am

You can, and it was. Unfortunately, with the ex it wasn’t something we discussed beforehand. We were fighting about something inconsequential, he made an unkind comment, I called him a jerk, and that ended in a spanking. I never said no, but I also never said yes. I went along because it was what he wanted and I wanted to make him happy. The worst part was realizing that the discipline was something I wanted but that what he was offering was abuse. Talk about confusing!

Matt has been amazing in helping me to know and understand the difference.
Wow that must’ve been so confusing and scary for you. I’m glad you got out of it. And I’m glad you found someone that great.
I’m also in a relationship where the HOH is the one who asked for this lifestyle. And I don’t think I would be able to had he not been such an amazing man, he is fair and honorable.

HisClaire

Post by HisClaire » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:44 am

Kept-in-line wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:30 am
I don’t think I would be able to had he not been such an amazing man, he is fair and honorable.
[/quote]

And that makes all the difference in the world.

Firmand

Post by Firmand » Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:07 pm

Hi Claire and welcome to you both! Sounds like he is a great guy who knows what he's doing 8-) , take heart all you Currently single ladies, they DO still exist and are still coming off the production line as we speak lol :D.
Forgive my errors...and any and every good thing comes from Him whose loving Almighty hand can guide even me, through His Holy Spirit, and His Son my Saviour Jesus Christ:

"In him was life; and the life was the light of men."(John 1:4)

VernAKmiss

Post by VernAKmiss » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:19 pm

Hello and welcome!! So glad to hear you’re in a healthy and loving relationship now.