Hello

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
SheWhoMustBeObeyed

Hello

Post by SheWhoMustBeObeyed » Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:55 am

I'm new to the forum, new to DD and an HoH happily married to my ScottishHusband. I may have more to say later, but for now I am either inclined to write too much or not enough.
Update: I eventually wrote more in the reply section.
Last edited by SheWhoMustBeObeyed on Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ScottishHusband

Re: Hello

Post by ScottishHusband » Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:02 am

Hi SheWhoMustBeObeyed!

Welcome to the forum. I hope you will contribute more in the future. ;-) Until then ...

best wishes,

Jim
I deserve what I get and I get what I deserve.

Miras

Post by Miras » Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:31 am

Welcome both of you now!
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

Emily

Post by Emily » Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:36 am

Welcome! :)
Happily married to the most wonderful and loving guy! 💖💖💖

AWE_1993

Post by AWE_1993 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:16 am

Welcome!!!

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:42 am

Welcome!!!

SheWhoMustBeObeyed

Post by SheWhoMustBeObeyed » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:19 pm

I've only ingested half a mug of coffee and neither my brain nor my eyeballs are fully operating. Yes, you are correct to assume I am not young. I am a retired school teacher in a second marriage much happier than the first one. I had a controlling and manipulative spouse, critical and perpetually disappointed in me. Some of the behaviour I read here described by TiH wives reminds me too much of that former situation. In fact, I often wished this former spouse had actually physically abused me because it would have been something I understood more clearly than emotional abuse and I would have left sooner. With this kind of background I was initially horrified when my second and beloved husband expressed an interest in DD. I could never subject someone I love to behaviour I loathe. BUT I love him enough to have looked into what DD actually is and eventually I saw how I could not only embrace it but could also benefit and grow personally from it. Having raised and taught children, I know quite well how to be a disciplinarian, though I had never employed spanking. I am emphatically against it. I am also a very nurturing, gentle, and sometimes even passive person and I anticipate DD actually helping me to become more assertive, express my wants and needs, and become better at saying 'no' in my personal life. In many ways this is the exact opposite of CDD. My expectations are quite specific to keeping our home tidy and clean. I've got no desire to dictate how my husband behaves publicly and my definition of a good relationship means nobody is ever disrespectful or needing constant reminders to be considerate. He wants and needs some structure, accountability and clear expectations. I use praise as well as consequences and have become comfortable with the fact that he wants the consequences to sometimes be a spanking. I do not want the burden of having to 'manage' him and we are equal partners in all ways.

Axel

Post by Axel » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:43 pm

Welcome! To both of you!

From someone who's almost retired and have started a new, satisfying and wonderful relation.
Looking forward to read your coming posts!
Axel