Introduction

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
AWE_1993

Re: Introduction

Post by AWE_1993 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:18 am

Kept-in-line wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:57 pm
I do love what this lifestyle does for my husband. He has flourished. He is even more loving than ever. He feels at peace in our marriage in a way that I don’t think he would without. He knows he’s in charge and that I trust him with all.
This!

I could be ranting like you guys but you said it all in these words, it's only been a couple of months but the things you described Kept, they are so real. And after all none of us will ever get rid of the duality of "we are doing this for them" versus "they are doing this for us", we just got to not let them catch our eyes rolling and our sass. 😂😂

Kept-in-line

Post by Kept-in-line » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:29 am

AWE_1993 wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:18 am
Kept-in-line wrote:
I do love what this lifestyle does for my husband. He has flourished. He is even more loving than ever. He feels at peace in our marriage in a way that I don’t think he would without. He knows he’s in charge and that I trust him with all.
This!

I could be ranting like you guys but you said it all in these words, it's only been a couple of months but the things you described Kept, they are so real. And after all none of us will ever get rid of the duality of "we are doing this for them" versus "they are doing this for us", we just got to not let them catch our eyes rolling and our sass. 😂😂
Haha exactly or our butt will be paying the price.
I’ve tried to just close my eyes instead. That did not help - he knew what attitude I had 😂

Alice, we should make a book with all the snarky comments we want to say. Believe me, it’s way more than actually slips out 😉

But yes, it will always be a tow. I know he thinks he does it for me, but he also says he does it for himself. He does find this to be such a good way for us to live. When I get bratty, my response is “well if it’s for me, stop. I don’t want it!”.

But yes, the transforms is amazing. And I’ve never been with a more honourable man. He is truly amazing. And when he messes up, he is so good at admitting it and making amends - his butt might not pay the price but his honour and pride does. And well, I can see how that is much worse than a sore bum.

Kept-in-line

Post by Kept-in-line » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:29 am

Kept-in-line wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:29 am
AWE_1993 wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:18 am
Kept-in-line wrote:
This!

I’ve tried to just close my eyes instead. That did not help - he knew what attitude I had 😂

Alice, we should make a book with all the snarky comments we want to say. Believe me, it’s way more than actually slips out 😉

But yes, it will always be a tow. I know he thinks he does it for me, but he also says he does it for himself. He does find this to be such a good way for us to live. When I get bratty, my response is “well if it’s for me, stop. I don’t want it!”. But I did agree and I’m sticking to it. No man could ever make me feel as safe and loved as he does.

But yes, the transforms is amazing. And I’ve never been with a more honourable man. He is truly amazing. And when he messes up, he is so good at admitting it and making amends - his butt might not pay the price but his honour and pride does. And well, I can see how that is much worse than a sore bum.

AWE_1993

Post by AWE_1993 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:54 am

Kept-in-line wrote:

But yes, it will always be a tow. I know he thinks he does it for me, but he also says he does it for himself. He does find this to be such a good way for us to live. When I get bratty, my response is “well if it’s for me, stop. I don’t want it!”.

Yep!

And we can call it "anonymously bratting", which is when you brat in secret because you don't want to get punished, also we have the power anyways, we can stop them anytime, they just think they're in charge muahaha (disclaimer: for all the HoHs here, especially you my beloved Sergeant, this is merely an innocent joke).

You seem to love your husband really much, I'm so happy for you guys. And I definitely agree that a sore bum hurts less than a tore up honor.

Kept-in-line

Post by Kept-in-line » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:16 pm

AWE_1993 wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:54 am
Kept-in-line wrote:

Yep!

And we can call it "anonymously bratting", which is when you brat in secret because you don't want to get punished, also we have the power anyways, we can stop them anytime, they just think they're in charge muahaha (disclaimer: for all the HoHs here, especially you my beloved Sergeant, this is merely an innocent joke).

You seem to love your husband really much, I'm so happy for you guys. And I definitely agree that a sore bum hurts less than a tore up honor.
Haha I love it! I wouldn’t want hubs to find out to read that book!

Haha yes we rule 😈 joking, not joking, joking 😉

I do love him so much and I respect him deeply. Yes, and what he is right about is that we can move on. He never holds my mistake over me later. When I’ve had my punishment it is done. He doesn’t mention it again. Sometimes I’ll feel guilty later. But he is very good at reassuring me that it’s water under the bridge and will not be spoken about anymore.

I do struggle with guilt when I mess up, and I feel guilty for a long time. So if I’ll say a good thing about this, it’s that it helps me with that. A little by little he has helped me let go of that.

AWE_1993

Post by AWE_1993 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:56 pm

I feel you girl!

I had never in my life felt guilty about something I'd done, I had never even been punished in my life for anything haha. The first time it happen was last month with the whole ticket thing, to be honest now I'm glad he know and that is all over, because it was killing me, that is such a terrible feeling.

It's good to know your husband has helped you with all of that.

Paul_PWE

Post by Paul_PWE » Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:59 pm

Alright girls, the conversation is very nice but I think that's quite enough for an introduction post, don't you?

Pink cheeks

Post by Pink cheeks » Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:54 pm

Paul_PWE wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:59 pm
Alright girls, the conversation is very nice but I think that's quite enough for an introduction post, don't you?
Feeling like your post got hijacked??? :lol: