Introduction

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Paul_PWE

Introduction

Post by Paul_PWE » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:40 pm

Hello everyone,
I am Paul but some of you may have heard of me as Sarge. I am 31, one of the directors of the state security office and also an ex military sergeant (for some reason my wife Alice thought it was a good idea to tease me with it when we first met and the nickname stuck).

Alice has asked me to join the forum a few times in the last couple of months to engage on the discussions about Domestic Discipline here but I feel like I am not so much of an internet social media guy, thus said I now believe it will be beneficial for us if I partake in some of the conversations here and also keep an eye on what my wife is posting.

As some of you may know, I came to her with the proposition to enter a DD lifestyle, to reinforce order in our household. I was raised in a very traditional home and I regard the principles of a traditional family in very high value, my father disciplined me and also my mother and our home has never once staged dramas caused by some of the disruptive new ways of living of our times, I have friends who are the same age as me that have already gone through divorces and unruly kids with no structure. I am a firm believer that order and discipline have everything to do with that and with creating safe and peaceful long lasting relationships and respectable families.

Now Alice is the most sweet and strong human being I've ever met in my life, she's one of those people everyone loves and they don't even know why, and oh boy the woman is smart, sometimes a little too much haha, but Alice is also one of the rebel kids, always testing and trying to take over power and overrule whoever meets her path and she also has a very confusing way of running things in her life with absolutely no organization. My quest is to put an end to that side of it and help her enhance her qualities and most importantly bring order to our house, I want to have children and give those children the structure I had growing up. The last couple of months have been the best of our entire marriage, I am so proud of Alice for accepting to try DD and for trusting me, I know how much she's been struggling with all the new habits and I know her from beyond posts and beyond what her mouth says, she is scared to keep going after those two months and I understand, hopefully me joining the forum shows her that I am open to others' opinions and that I want to incentive her to keep going on this journey by my side.

Thank you in advance for accepting and welcoming into this forum,
Paul

PS: Alice I know you'll read this, I love you.

Miras

Re: Introduction

Post by Miras » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:48 pm

Sir, welcome, Sir! Your privates welcome you and hope you will lhave tremendous time with Alice!
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

Pink cheeks

Post by Pink cheeks » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:08 pm

Welcome

Frenchie

Post by Frenchie » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:49 pm

Hi welcome, looking forward to reading your perspectives as well!

Firmand

Post by Firmand » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:54 pm

Hi Paul! and welcome to the forum that your dear beloved is already such a valued part of and great contributor, some great people here, you will be right at home!
Forgive my errors...and any and every good thing comes from Him whose loving Almighty hand can guide even me, through His Holy Spirit, and His Son my Saviour Jesus Christ:

"In him was life; and the life was the light of men."(John 1:4)

BillW

Post by BillW » Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:13 pm

Welcome !

Emily

Post by Emily » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:35 am

Welcome! :)
Happily married to the most wonderful and loving guy! 💖💖💖

Kept-in-line

Post by Kept-in-line » Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:10 am

Welcome! you’re wife seems so cool and strong. I’m Looking forward to getting to know you here as well.

AWE_1993

Post by AWE_1993 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:32 am

Hi Sarge! Welcome hun, I love you too!

Paul_PWE

Post by Paul_PWE » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:42 am

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

I hope we'll be able to exchange experience and grow from it.