A Tardy Hello

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
leenicolelinn

Re: A Tardy Hello

Post by leenicolelinn » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:53 am

Hi Bill
Glad you joined. what Appalachian State are you from? We are in Southern Ohio, often called the "the foothills" of Appalachia. Deer on the tree line, the red tail squirrels are huge this year! We have Blue Jays and Cardinals I love to watch. No kids, one dog and 5 rescue cats.....and I am not a cat person but they grow on you. Oh and 1 loving but strict husband.

Nic
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.

BillW

Post by BillW » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:39 am

Hi Lee

All of ours are rescues. Kitty Lady has a soft heart for abandoned kittens but I had to put a lid on it.

The one I liked best of all (unfortunately gone over the rainbow bridge now) started following her on one of her walks with her girlfriend. Sat patiently while they stood and talked for an hour, then followed her into the garage, into the basement, up the steps and made himself at home.

Sometimes they adopt you !

leenicolelinn

Post by leenicolelinn » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:05 pm

Well you must have big hearts. A few adopted us as well! I have a few dogs that are over that Rainbow Bridge...miss them everyday :(
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.