Hello!

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Pink cheeks

Re: Hello!

Post by Pink cheeks » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:24 pm

Welcome Ash

BillW

Post by BillW » Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:14 pm

Welcome !

ash14

Post by ash14 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:35 am

Hello and thanks again everyone! I did not expect this much welcoming :lol:

ash14

Post by ash14 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:19 am

VernAKmiss wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:04 pm
Welcome!! Can you share with us some about how DD plays out in your marriage??
Thanks for asking, I'll provide background to give some context. When we started dating, I had bad self-discipline, I wasn't eating healthy and was an impulsive spender. From there he became my accountability partner, to remind me daily and check on my diet and spending habits. One day I stumbled across DD somewhere online (can't remember where exactly), I introduced it to him and we gave it a try. So we tried not only him keeping me in line with DD but also having me submit to him as a leader. Worked well, my diet and spending habits improved and I grew up in a traditional household so me submitting wasn't too much of an issue. Once we concluded it works wonders, we got married and made it official.

Today, DD plays out in our marriage by complimenting his leadership role in allowing him to make decisions and set ground roles, and enabling him to enforce them by disciplining me. Its established structure in our relationship, and brought out his inner leader and my inner submissiveness. A sample detail of how it plays out is that he requires me to track spending, he'd administer a punishment when it exceeds limits and rewards me for consistency. I'll not include further details to keep this message brief. But thanks again for asking!

VernAKmiss

Post by VernAKmiss » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:45 pm

ash14 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:19 am
VernAKmiss wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:04 pm
Welcome!! Can you share with us some about how DD plays out in your marriage??
Thanks for asking, I'll provide background to give some context. When we started dating, I had bad self-discipline, I wasn't eating healthy and was an impulsive spender. From there he became my accountability partner, to remind me daily and check on my diet and spending habits. One day I stumbled across DD somewhere online (can't remember where exactly), I introduced it to him and we gave it a try. So we tried not only him keeping me in line with DD but also having me submit to him as a leader. Worked well, my diet and spending habits improved and I grew up in a traditional household so me submitting wasn't too much of an issue. Once we concluded it works wonders, we got married and made it official.

Today, DD plays out in our marriage by complimenting his leadership role in allowing him to make decisions and set ground roles, and enabling him to enforce them by disciplining me. Its established structure in our relationship, and brought out his inner leader and my inner submissiveness. A sample detail of how it plays out is that he requires me to track spending, he'd administer a punishment when it exceeds limits and rewards me for consistency. I'll not include further details to keep this message brief. But thanks again for asking!

Thanks for sharing! We are new to the lifestyle (my desire/idea) I’ve introduced it to my husband over the last couple months. So I enjoy learning how others incorporate this lifestyle into their own lives. It’s been a fun learning process to find our groove and take on these roles and incorporate DD into our marriage. So far I’m finding it very rewarding and good for both of us. Welcome to the group!