New here

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Kept-in-line

Re: New here

Post by Kept-in-line » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:46 pm

Frenchie wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:51 am
Hi, welcome!
Thank you 😊

Jacob HF

Post by Jacob HF » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:36 pm

Kept-in-line wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:15 am
Hi all

I am new to this site. My husband and I practice DD.
I’m 23 and he is 35. We’ve been married for 2 years.
Has the age gap worked out well?

I am talking to a lady now who is 13 years younger than me. So, I am curious how well that has worked for others.

--Jacob

Kept-in-line

Post by Kept-in-line » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:58 pm

Yes, that has never been an issue. In a way it has given him more author.

Others have reacted though, but I don’t care about that.

Good luck with your courtship 😊

leenicolelinn

Post by leenicolelinn » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:42 am

Kept-in-line wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:52 am

Our main problem is that I can’t tackle being comforted when in pain, and when a spanking is done he wants to give aftercare. He felt awful that I pulled away after. At one point he thought it was disrespectful and that I hadn’t learned my lesson when I denied aftercare. He pulled me back over the lap and gave me a longer and harder spanking and finished off with a hard belting. I have never before or after been punished that hard.
That caused a lot of damage to us. I got afraid and felt I couldn’t deal with this.

But our love is so strong. We went back to communication. He now understands that i can’t always be held/hugged while I’m still in pain, so he always asks me if I am ready for bonding again, or if I need time. This is hard for him, and he hates the wait when I need time. But he has accepted that it is the only way it can work.

I can’t speak as an expert, because well I still struggle. But what helped me the most was how clear and fair he was. He doesn’t punish unfairly, and I know what he demands of me. He has shown me that he is worthy of my respect, devolution and submission.

My husband has also focused on the bibles passage of the wife should submit to a husband. But he says and shows that it is equally important to follow the part where it says that husband should love his wife as Christ loved the church. This shows, he isn’t just on a power trip.

Oh my. I’m a talker, I’m sorry if this is too long and rambling.
First of all welcome.

I just wanted to comment on a couple things. My husband has taken me back OTK for some more spanking when he recognizes that I am angry and not wanting aftercare or hugging him. We both know that I need spanked to complete submission, where I submit and obey him especially during and right after punishment. This is where I find peace with my role as a wife and quite frankly I love the person that I become after that and so does he. So he will not hesitate to put me back over his knee and I am glad he does. I hope that gets better for you, and you are able to find that peace and get past the anger without more spanking. 😊

We are Christians as well. There are a lot of good Christian "self help" books that really explain the scriptures you mentioned and the roles of husbands and wives.

Welcome again, glad you are here
Nic
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.

Kept-in-line

Post by Kept-in-line » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:04 am

leenicolelinn wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:42 am
Kept-in-line wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:52 am

Our main problem is that I can’t tackle being comforted when in pain, and when a spanking is done he wants to give aftercare. He felt awful that I pulled away after. At one point he thought it was disrespectful and that I hadn’t learned my lesson when I denied aftercare. He pulled me back over the lap and gave me a longer and harder spanking and finished off with a hard belting. I have never before or after been punished that hard.
That caused a lot of damage to us. I got afraid and felt I couldn’t deal with this.

But our love is so strong. We went back to communication. He now understands that i can’t always be held/hugged while I’m still in pain, so he always asks me if I am ready for bonding again, or if I need time. This is hard for him, and he hates the wait when I need time. But he has accepted that it is the only way it can work.

I can’t speak as an expert, because well I still struggle. But what helped me the most was how clear and fair he was. He doesn’t punish unfairly, and I know what he demands of me. He has shown me that he is worthy of my respect, devolution and submission.

My husband has also focused on the bibles passage of the wife should submit to a husband. But he says and shows that it is equally important to follow the part where it says that husband should love his wife as Christ loved the church. This shows, he isn’t just on a power trip.

Oh my. I’m a talker, I’m sorry if this is too long and rambling.
First of all welcome.

I just wanted to comment on a couple things. My husband has taken me back OTK for some more spanking when he recognizes that I am angry and not wanting aftercare or hugging him. We both know that I need spanked to complete submission, where I submit and obey him especially during and right after punishment. This is where I find peace with my role as a wife and quite frankly I love the person that I become after that and so does he. So he will not hesitate to put me back over his knee and I am glad he does. I hope that gets better for you, and you are able to find that peace and get past the anger without more spanking. 😊

We are Christians as well. There are a lot of good Christian "self help" books that really explain the scriptures you mentioned and the roles of husbands and wives.

Welcome again, glad you are here
Nic
Thank you for that warm welcome. I will definetly check out some books.

I want to explain, I can see I didn’t make it clear. It’s not that I am angry with him, not at all. I have always been like this, no matter what type of pain I have, I can’t be can’t handle being consoled. It leaves me feeling claustrophobic. And trapped. I don’t need long, but I need the pain to subside before I am ready to have anyone touch me. But I’m not mad. But once it is done, my husband wants us to hug and embrace, he wants to show me love, show me it’s not okay. Its healing for him, and he wants it to be healing to me as well. But it isn’t, not before I am ready.

So what we do, is when he is done, he asks if I am ready for us to “bond” again. If I say “no, Sir, not yet”. He leaves the room, and lets me be for a little while. He checks in again.

He has agreed that I am doing something big for him by agreeing to this, when I don’t want this, so he should leave me. But I have also agreed to the punishment setting isn’t over before aftercare. So I’m not allowed to leave the room, I am not to be on my phone, computer or anything. I’m to strictly be focusing on getting to a point where we can “bond”.

This usually doesn’t take too long, sometimes 5 minutes, sometimes 30. But my husband hates the wait.

I want to find things in the Bible that confirms the husbands right to spank, but have struggled. I submit to him, and find comfort in that the Bible says I should. And I have so far found some comfort in that a part of that submitting is submitting to his wish for us to have this lifestyle. Does it make sense?

Thank you again for such a warm welcome.

leenicolelinn

Post by leenicolelinn » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:25 pm

Well it sounds like you all have great communication and have already worked that out. :D
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.

mimi9khalid

Post by mimi9khalid » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:51 pm

Welcome! How did you feel when your husband introduced this idea?
Mira from Palestine 🇵🇸 | Happily married 💍

Kept-in-line

Post by Kept-in-line » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:59 pm

mimi9khalid wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:51 pm
Oh! My message got deleted.

I had conflicted feelings. He had always been a take charge kind of guy, and I loved that.
But this scared me a bit, made me nervous but also curious. And, I loved him. I trusted him. I wanted to make him happy. We talked some and I gave it a try.

Kept-in-line

Post by Kept-in-line » Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:00 pm

leenicolelinn wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:25 pm
Well it sounds like you all have great communication and have already worked that out. :D
Thank you. It works for now at least. We talk a lot, my husband says that is so important. He will never let us stop with all the talk. He says that’s one of the reasons why we are so good together.

mimi9khalid

Post by mimi9khalid » Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:02 pm

Kept-in-line wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:59 pm
mimi9khalid wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:51 pm
Oh! My message got deleted.

I had conflicted feelings. He had always been a take charge kind of guy, and I loved that.
But this scared me a bit, made me nervous but also curious. And, I loved him. I trusted him. I wanted to make him happy. We talked some and I gave it a try.
I understand. For us it came very naturally, so I’m curious about relationships where it didn’t. I’m glad that you can trust him and that it works for you :)
Mira from Palestine 🇵🇸 | Happily married 💍