New here

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Beauty

Re: New here

Post by Beauty » Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:40 pm

Grace wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:33 am
Thank you guys. You all seem lovely and are making me feel welcome :D

As I said we are quite new to it all just finding our feet really. So nice to speak to people who do the same kind of thing.

One thing I worry about is noise. Neighbors hearing. I tend to only get punishments when the children aren’t home. But I still can’t relax for worrying about noise. Is that really silly?

Any advice?
First, welcome!
It’s not silly and understandable. When it comes to neighbors I am not really worried because our houses are spaced enough. However, if it was an option for them to hear, I don’t think I would worry. Blinds closed aka not their business would be my motto. With the kids, I only get spanked if they are playing outside or if it’s after they have gone to bed (even then he lays a pillow by the locked door and turns two loud fans on). Loud but not disruptive noise helps me worry less that they will hear. My husband will also use the quiet implements if they are sleeping (like the loopy). Paddles and other thud implements are for if they are not in the house. Hope that helps some ❤️
Happy to be taken in hand by my Beast

Grace

Post by Grace » Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:21 am

Thank you for getting back to me and the great advice. :D

What is a loopy?

You are right about the neighbours. My attitude now is it’s none of their business and we are happy! ❤️

leenicolelinn

Post by leenicolelinn » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:56 pm

Grace wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:21 am
Thank you for getting back to me and the great advice. :D

What is a loopy?
Phil can answer that question!
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.