New in Montana

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Dougsgirl

New in Montana

Post by Dougsgirl » Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:09 pm

I am Dougsgirl. My husband and I are new to the DD lifestyle and to the forum. I wanted to share a little about why I am beginning this lifestyle. I had a good religious upbringing as a child. I was taught, and still believe, that the father (man) was meant to be the head of the family. My own father was a truck driver though and was gone 99% of the time. So, my mother ran everything, even when my father was home.

I did not meet/marry my husband until I was close to 30. I was used to doing everything for myself and by myself. This has not been good for our marriage. I have issues with depression, moodiness, and anxiety.

By living the DD lifestyle I hope to be able to let go of my stress and worry by handing over the control I've been clutching on to and give it over to my capable husband. By doing this He will benefit by assuming the role he was meant to have. I will benefit by having my stress and anxiety lowered, and our marriage will benefit from shared trust and peace.

Does anyone have some advice for a newbie?
Last edited by Dougsgirl on Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jacob HF

Re: New in Montana

Post by Jacob HF » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:04 pm

Welcome DG.

leenicolelinn

Post by leenicolelinn » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:58 pm

Hi Dougsgirl;

Welcome. It sounds like you are on the right track. What does your husband think and believe about DD?

Nic
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.

chrisn

Post by chrisn » Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:54 pm

Glad to see another Montanan on here. Welcome!

Dougsgirl

Post by Dougsgirl » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:14 pm

leenicolelinn wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:58 pm
Hi Dougsgirl;

Welcome. It sounds like you are on the right track. What does your husband think and believe about DD?

Nic
My husband is who told me about DD, he believes as I do that it would bring us closer together and hope it will help with my anxiety problems. How do you feel about it?

Emily

Post by Emily » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:04 am

Welcome! :)
Happily married to the most wonderful and loving guy! 💖💖💖

leenicolelinn

Post by leenicolelinn » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:22 am

Dougsgirl wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:14 pm
leenicolelinn wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:58 pm
My husband is who told me about DD, he believes as I do that it would bring us closer together and hope it will help with my anxiety problems. How do you feel about it?
It absolutely brings a husband and wife together, it is wonderful. As far as anxiety, I don't have any anxiety issues so I can't speak on that with experience. It could possibly help because there is a peace that comes with DD/CDD over long term and even right after a spanking many women on here including myself have expressed a sense of calm.
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:48 am

Welcome!!

Daninygirl

Post by Daninygirl » Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:50 pm

Welcome!

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:21 pm

Welcome!
I'm glad that your husband was the one who brought it up, this should help you both stay consistent. I hope that DD will benefit you at all levels.
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose