Talking to my husband.

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Pink cheeks

Re: Talking to my husband.

Post by Pink cheeks » Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:48 pm

Kay wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:22 pm
Well today was a bad day. My hair stylist wasn’t available, waiting for COVID results. So I took it upon myself to retouch my hair. Huge mistake. I threw a fit, was in tears, yelled at my husband and he didn’t say anything back. I hadn’t thrown a fit like that in forever. He was in my way and I told him to move and I apologized later, but he did nothing. I was even mad at myself for reacting the way I did. I was disappointed. He didn’t scold me or anything. He said we will get it fixed this week. I wish he would keep me in line.
Don’t give up. You may feel like you are on a roller coaster ride for awhile. Keep talking and asking for help from him. Sounds like You will need to be specific with him on exactly what you need. Don’t hint, just tell him. I suspect he is trying to be supportive by being kind. Tell him you need a spanking. Because you probably do. It will help your attitude. Well, at least that has been my experience. The only time it does not help my attitude is when it is not severe enough. That may take some time to get him to understand.

Hunterjumper38

Post by Hunterjumper38 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:59 pm

Kay wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:22 pm
Well today was a bad day. My hair stylist wasn’t available, waiting for COVID results. So I took it upon myself to retouch my hair. Huge mistake. I threw a fit, was in tears, yelled at my husband and he didn’t say anything back. I hadn’t thrown a fit like that in forever. He was in my way and I told him to move and I apologized later, but he did nothing. I was even mad at myself for reacting the way I did. I was disappointed. He didn’t scold me or anything. He said we will get it fixed this week. I wish he would keep me in line.
This is the time when you need to tell him that. You need to help him see what is it you need help with. I know we think they should know and should do it immediately, but honestly, unless someone is dominant from the start, it’s not going to happen. I was in a similar situation. After something like that would happen, a few hours later once I was composed, I would sit and talk to him about my behavior and how this is what I need his guidance with. I would tell him straight out that this kind of behavior is unacceptable and you want to come up with a plan for the future. If he doesn’t know he can’t help. You just need to rip the band aid off and go for it!

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:24 am

I'm just catching up with most of this thread.... I'm sorry that you had such a stressful day! If your hair isn't right, your day isn't right, lol!
If I'm embarrassed or have to communicate something to my husband that I really don't want to it helps me to write it down and let him read it- from there he'll usually guide the conversation which helps me talk it out with him...
What I've learned a lot from the people here was about taking responsibility and being accountable for myself. It helped me talk to my husband about when I don't live up to what I want to and how it makes me feel, confessing... my husband likes this because it helped him see that he wasn't being mean holding me accountable because I can eat myself up so it helped with his consistency and ability to address things early - it took some of the responsibility off of him and put it on me and allows him to see what, when and how to address things with me to help me do better and to keep the home in harmony.
Good luck!!

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:44 pm

He will never guess that you want him to spank you until you say it.
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose