Talking to my husband.

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Pink cheeks

Re: Talking to my husband.

Post by Pink cheeks » Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:01 am

Kay wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:06 pm
I finally talked to him. One of the hardest things I had to do. I told him I needed more structure in my home life. I had my first spanking today. I think he thinks it’s more of a sexual thing. It started off lightly. He was scared to hurt me and I would run out the door. We were separated 10 years ago for seven months, and I guess that’s why he lets me get by with a lot. I told him I wasn’t going anywhere. I need this. So, I asked for the belt ,it didn’t hurt. Just stung a little. I told him I really couldn’t feel anything. So he started spanking me harder, not as hard as I was expecting. He saw my bottom red, and he held back. I told him I was fine that I really couldn’t feel anything. So he spanked me harder a few more times. I want him to be more in control. I wanted a good cry and I didn’t get it, but it’s a start I guess.
Its a great start! I expect you will get to a good cry and he will learn how to be the HOH you need. Good Girl!

Kay

Post by Kay » Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:15 am

He works third shift and I miss him already. I plan to show him more information on this so he can rid of the guilt. I so needed this. He told me next week he will start his vacation and we would spend some quality time together. I’m so ready for him to be the HOH that I need.
Last edited by Kay on Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kay

Post by Kay » Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:15 am

I have been reading some of these stories, and I feel a little envious. I hope I can one day soon hear him say, “wait until we get home” or “go to the room now” I find it exciting and intimidating at the same time. I’m so ready to submit to him and give him the respect he deserves.

Pink cheeks

Post by Pink cheeks » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:22 pm

Kay wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:15 am
He works third shift and I miss him already. I plan to show him more information on this so he can rid of the guilt. I so needed this. He told me next week he will start his vacation and we would spend some quality time together. I’m so ready for him to be the HOH that I need.
That would be a great opportunity to do a few days of bootcamp.

Kay

Post by Kay » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:49 pm

He came in tired today and didn’t give me the time of day. I cooked his dinner and massaged his feet and nothing. I hope this wasn’t a one time thing we experienced yesterday. Is there anyone here that is in their 50s who just started this with their wife? I need some advice from a middle aged male.

Hunterjumper38

Post by Hunterjumper38 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:09 pm

Kay wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:49 pm
He came in tired today and didn’t give me the time of day. I cooked his dinner and massaged his feet and nothing. I hope this wasn’t a one time thing we experienced yesterday. Is there anyone here that is in their 50s who just started this with their wife? I need some advice from a middle aged male.
My husband is 54. He works shift work as well and it was hard to get started. We needed to set up a system. We laid down guidelines what we wanted to get out of it and how it would be done. Btw. He is dictating this lol. There may be sometime that there are times it’s not that he isn’t into doing it, it just may not be right then.
We have experienced the same thing and I go into my head and start freaking out about it. Which I make things worse in my own mind! Don’t do that lol. It will make you crazy!

Also, this is the first time I have ever talked to him about the forum and to get advice. We have been doing this since March consistently.

Kay

Post by Kay » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:23 pm

I think he feels uncomfortable about all this. I was open to him yesterday, but today, the words didn’t come out. I just want him to take control.

Pink cheeks

Post by Pink cheeks » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:04 pm

Kay wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:23 pm
I think he feels uncomfortable about all this. I was open to him yesterday, but today, the words didn’t come out. I just want him to take control.
Give it some time, I know it is hard, there are days you will spiral into frustration, anxiousness etc. hang in there and continue to be as submissive as you can, and talk to him whenever you have the chance. For me the hardest part has been to bring up the things that bothered me the most. I forced myself thru those conversations. I often explained how hard it was for me to tell him these things and how important it was to me. We have set up two times a week for our scheduled sit down discussions. They could also be daily, weekly whatever you can get him to agree to. Let it be the time to talk about all things DD and your relationship.

He has to learn how to take control. Believe me, my hubby is 68. He is an in control man, and has never had control of me, until now - when I gave him that control, he did not want it. He has learned, is still learning. We talk, the more we talk the better it gets. He does see a huge improvement in my behavior and our quality of life.

leenicolelinn

Post by leenicolelinn » Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:56 am

Kay wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:15 am

Hi Kay;

Since he has vacation, perhaps you all can do the "boot camp" during that time. My husband and I have not done it however some folks on here have, maybe get some advice from them, look at old post on boot camp.
Since this is new for you maybe tweek the boot camp a bit. It was just a thought. Maybe others can give you advice on that process.

Nic
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.

Kay

Post by Kay » Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:22 pm

Well today was a bad day. My hair stylist wasn’t available, waiting for COVID results. So I took it upon myself to retouch my hair. Huge mistake. I threw a fit, was in tears, yelled at my husband and he didn’t say anything back. I hadn’t thrown a fit like that in forever. He was in my way and I told him to move and I apologized later, but he did nothing. I was even mad at myself for reacting the way I did. I was disappointed. He didn’t scold me or anything. He said we will get it fixed this week. I wish he would keep me in line.