Talking to my husband.

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Kay

Talking to my husband.

Post by Kay » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:39 pm

I feel embarrassed bringing this up to my husband.

Hunterjumper38

Re: Talking to my husband.

Post by Hunterjumper38 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:06 pm

Kay wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:39 pm
I feel embarrassed bringing this up to my husband.
Kay,
I totally understand where you are coming from. It is a hard topic to approach them with. For me, I trusted my husband. I know he is a kind and caring man and would listen to me. The other thing was this was not too much of a foreign concept for us as we had done spankings in the past, some erotic and some punishment. So, I was able to tell him that I needed more and asked him his thoughts. You know your husband best, so I would talk to him and see what he says. Others on here have sent their husbands articles that give a good idea of the lifestyle as well. I have not done that personally. I wish you all the best. You are welcome to message me. I understand the hesitation. It took me years to get the courage to finally let my husband know what I wanted and needed!

Blueb

Post by Blueb » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:02 am

Girl me too!

Pink cheeks

Post by Pink cheeks » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:46 pm

Yep, it was the hardest discussion I have started. Less than 3 months later, I can say it was well worth the uncomfortable first conversations.

I started with confessing a spanking fantasy. That opened up the opportunity for more conversation. It was a few weeks after that when I got up enough courage to ask him to spank me as an experiment. To see if I would be ok for us. Then we decided to try bootcamp.

Good luck. I hope you find the courage, opportunity to ask.

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:57 pm

It's understandable. Take your time and tell him when you are ready. Probably a written message would be easier for you if you can't find the courage to speak it out.

All the best to you honestly. Keep us posted.
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose

Kay

Post by Kay » Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:06 pm

I finally talked to him. One of the hardest things I had to do. I told him I needed more structure in my home life. I had my first spanking today. I think he thinks it’s more of a sexual thing. It started off lightly. He was scared to hurt me and I would run out the door. We were separated 10 years ago for seven months, and I guess that’s why he lets me get by with a lot. I told him I wasn’t going anywhere. I need this. So, I asked for the belt ,it didn’t hurt. Just stung a little. I told him I really couldn’t feel anything. So he started spanking me harder, not as hard as I was expecting. He saw my bottom red, and he held back. I told him I was fine that I really couldn’t feel anything. So he spanked me harder a few more times. I want him to be more in control. I wanted a good cry and I didn’t get it, but it’s a start I guess.

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:39 pm

We recently had a discussion on here about how to get passed the "hurting" the spouse guilt. I will find it later on tonight after my kids go to bed and post the link here for you.

Hunterjumper38

Post by Hunterjumper38 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:36 pm

Kay wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:06 pm
I finally talked to him. One of the hardest things I had to do. I told him I needed more structure in my home life. I had my first spanking today. I think he thinks it’s more of a sexual thing. It started off lightly. He was scared to hurt me and I would run out the door. We were separated 10 years ago for seven months, and I guess that’s why he lets me get by with a lot. I told him I wasn’t going anywhere. I need this. So, I asked for the belt ,it didn’t hurt. Just stung a little. I told him I really couldn’t feel anything. So he started spanking me harder, not as hard as I was expecting. He saw my bottom red, and he held back. I told him I was fine that I really couldn’t feel anything. So he spanked me harder a few more times. I want him to be more in control. I wanted a good cry and I didn’t get it, but it’s a start I guess.
Congratulations! I know how hard this is! I am happy you were able to talk to him and he was willing to start. Just remember it all takes time. Don’t rush him or yourself. You both need to get used to this and you will fall into your roles. So happy for you!

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:35 pm

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:51 pm

Oh my gosh y'all got a lot accomplished! Lol, it is very much just a very strong start! In my experience, it's been a very long, rewarding and beneficial experience and I hope the same for you! He sounds very open to the idea and it sounds like you have a very strong relationship, I hope it only gets stronger! I look forward to hearing more of your journey!