Hallo from Newyork

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Ny4T

Hallo from Newyork

Post by Ny4T » Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:26 am

Hi everyone
I’m 48, married . I've always dreamed about being spanked, humiliated and dominated by my husband. But when it’s about to come to that point, I’m shy and don’t want it to happen. Can anyone tell me why? Or anybody with similar situation ?

Pink cheeks

Re: Hallo from Newyork

Post by Pink cheeks » Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:29 am

Ny4T wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:26 am
Hi everyone
I’m 48, married . I've always dreamed about being spanked, humiliated and dominated by my husband. But when it’s about to come to that point, I’m shy and don’t want it to happen. Can anyone tell me why? Or anybody with similar situation ?
Yep, I was just like that 3 months ago. I wrote quite a bit about it in my journal. Has it ever happened?

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:41 pm

Since you're shy, try to write it down for him to read. I'm sure he will embrace your needs.
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose

Frenchie

Post by Frenchie » Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:21 pm

I'm the same as you, I tend to shy away from even just talking about this kind of stuff in person. Deep down I am absolutely certain this is what I want, but I often can't bring myself to act on it for some reason. In the beginning I found it a lot easier when my partner made it happen (unilaterally, if you will) instead of me initiating or actively taking part in the situation.

Try to talk to him about this difficulty, or text, if it's easier. As DesertRose said, writing down really helps. Helps you express things you're perhaps embarrassed to say out loud, helps him get a clear idea of what you want and how you feel about it. Reassure him that although you get shy when it's happening, it is something you want. If there are things you feel would help you be more comfortable, communicate them. Perhaps through discussing it you'd be able to identify what makes you feel this way and how to get around it.

Good luck. It gets easier with time.