Hello Everyone

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
ddpantylover

Hello Everyone

Post by ddpantylover » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:39 pm

Hello,
We are fairly new to this lifestyle. We are not married however, we are in a committed long-term relationship. It was actually her idea to explore this and something that we have discussed off and on for some time. I would appreciate any advice or words of wisdom anyone has that they would like to share. Right now, I pick out the thong or panty that she has to wear for that day. If we're not together for some reason, she will send me pics of several to choose from and send me a pic in the morning that she is wearing the correct one. We want to explore this slowly and not ruin what we have and cherish. She wants to submit and has agreed that I am the HOH and I will always do what is best for her. Looking forward to learning from you guys and gals. Thanks for your time!

Miras

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by Miras » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:05 pm

Welcome, I hope you will find the forum useful!
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:10 pm

Glad things sound to be working out for the two of you! Is that your only rule so far?

Pink cheeks

Post by Pink cheeks » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:57 pm

Welcome and good luck.
It helps that you are exploring. There is so much more for the HoH to learn.
I am sure Phil will be a great help, he is a wealth of knowledge.

Phil04

Post by Phil04 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:44 pm

Welcome to the forum and the lifestyle.

My suggestion, talk, talk, talk some more and when you have finished that, talk it over again. DD is more about conversations than anything else.

By taking the title HOH you are taking the role of leadership in your household. Part of the goal of any leader is to help the people they lead grow and develop into the best they can be. How are you working to achieve that?

I suggest finding one habit she would like to forum or break. Then discuss how you can help her. This is where the discipline comes into DD.

Phil