Howdy from Montana

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Tighttiny

Re: Howdy from Montana

Post by Tighttiny » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:55 pm

Chawsee wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:25 am
Hi there! I am an advanced member at SN (Spanking Needs) and wanted to join you folks here to further my education of DD. I am a single, heterosexual female in my late 40s. I was married once to a vanilla man who become a switch partner. (I'm from an erotic/funishment background). I naturally led our relationship, as I have all my relationships. For this reason I have considered the possibility of a FLR or co-DD. I have so many questions... Look forward to getting to know you guys and learning from you. Am hoping to make friends with kindred spirits.

Kindly,
Chawsee
Hello. Not sure your age. Am early fifties lived under a FLR for many years. Now passed on. Like to meet a mature female like this. Not large 5.6 toned ,blonde,blue eyes, 170. Very easy going. If you are older sort then you can contact. Have many skills in home i was the more traditional roll usually for woman. Love many things from picnics to camping. Have nice day.

Lauren

Re: Howdy from Montana

Post by Lauren » Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:52 pm

Tighttiny wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:55 pm
Chawsee wrote:
Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:25 am
Hi there! I am an advanced member at SN (Spanking Needs) and wanted to join you folks here to further my education of DD. I am a single, heterosexual female in my late 40s. I was married once to a vanilla man who become a switch partner. (I'm from an erotic/funishment background). I naturally led our relationship, as I have all my relationships. For this reason I have considered the possibility of a FLR or co-DD. I have so many questions... Look forward to getting to know you guys and learning from you. Am hoping to make friends with kindred spirits.

Kindly,
Chawsee
Hello. Not sure your age. Am early fifties lived under a FLR for many years. Now passed on. Like to meet a mature female like this. Not large 5.6 toned ,blonde,blue eyes, 170. Very easy going. If you are older sort then you can contact. Have many skills in home i was the more traditional roll usually for woman. Love many things from picnics to camping. Have nice day.
Tighttiny,
Chawsee has not been on here for almost a year.