New to DD

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
randirenea

Re: New to DD

Post by randirenea » Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:09 am

ddrillme wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:58 pm
Thank you everyone! What are your thoughts on a couple new in DD doing a boot camp? Is it better to wait a few months?
My husband and I are very new to this lifestyle, this week was our first with an actual agreement in place. I have been starting to do some research into them, and we are planning to do one when we get our time away from the kids in July. I feel of its something you have an opportunity to do then why not give it a shot when it works for you. With us the first month is going to be focused on the how toos of making this lifestyle work best for our family dynamic; however I am definitely looking forward to doing one. If you choose too, please share your thoughts on it.

PainHealer

Re: New to DD

Post by PainHealer » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:51 am

Hi,

I'm new to this group but not to DD. I spent several years being submissive to my ex wife, but that was largely because our marriage needed corporal punishment to release some of the tensions that had built up and it was me that was prepared to take the canings. My real inclination is to be strict but kind , preferably with a submissive woman who likes or needs severe punishment to keep her on track. Someone who fantasises about constantly having marks of ownership on her bottom.