Hey Guys!

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Monro

Hey Guys!

Post by Monro » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:45 pm

I am new to the group! I wanted to say hi. My Hoh works nights. I felt like I needed a little support and an outlet to vent. We have been doing DD for the last year. I have been struggling with things from our past and it causes me to have an attitude, get defiant and refuse to budge. Regular time out and spankings help a lot. We have a designated time out stool but spankings are once a month. I feel like I need more so I’m learning to tell him I need a spanking instead of getting myself upset. I’m excited to read your experience and grow in mine!!!
-Monro

Mal

Re: Hey Guys!

Post by Mal » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:46 am

Welcome!! My husband recently started a job on nights too. It definitely adds an additional hurdle to this lifestyle, but it definitely can be manageable! We do "Maintenance Mondays" because he is always off Monday nights. I would probably not be able to function if we only did this once a month.. so maybe trying a more frequent interval would be beneficial like you said. At times we have been inconsistent and doing maintenance weekly keeps it at the forefront of our minds for the week. Best wishes!!
Mal ❤️

Monro

Post by Monro » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:25 am

Great idea! Thank you. That’s how I feel too. I would like to implement something regular into our schedule like that.

randirenea

Post by randirenea » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:38 am

Welcome, and i completely understand, my husband works a job that leaves him out of town Monday through Friday often so fitting dd into our life has been an adjust but so far we have made it work and will continue to work out the issues

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:32 am

Welcome!!

Beauty

Post by Beauty » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:23 pm

Welcome! ❤️ My husband is on shift work with 24 hour cycles, it is HARD but for sure doable. Talk talk talk 😘
Happy to be taken in hand by my Beast