Hello

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Monro

Re: Hello

Post by Monro » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:15 am

Awesome! It’s going to be so great for you guys! We have been doing it for about a year. I actually started it in my relationship. We were arguing, it was getting heated we were both very angry and I just asked for a spanking. I pulled my pants down and laid over his lap and he was a little shocked at first. He went ahead and started and once he started we were both so relieved it continued for about 20 minutes. He took a break and started again. We both cried and hugged each other. The next time we started to fight he grabbed me leaned me over the sink in the bathroom and grabbed my hairbrush and paddled my butt. I am waiting for him to get home now and we both agreed tonight is a spanking night. I didn’t do anything wrong necessarily but we could just feel it was time. I will head to the corner shortly and wait for him. I get excited but nervous too because it’s not fun but we are so much calmer after. Now if I have an attitude which I do a lot I get sent to the stool to wait.