Also new to DD and would welcome all advice given

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Fran

Also new to DD and would welcome all advice given

Post by Fran » Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:32 pm

Hi all, I am a single parent of a 3yr old boy I adopted on my own 2 years ago. I have had a lifelong interest in spanking and received my first adult spanking at the age of 30 and have been getting spanked off and on since then. However I am now 47 and no longer feel that I just want or need a spanking now and then from a friend when I can get one. I now feel that I would like to find that one man that could attend to my needs and set some rules for me to follow in our home life and provide me with spankings and whatever other methods of discipline he decides are necessary when I deserve or need them and to help me destress and calm down when my wee boy is going off on one and I can't settle things without it stressing me out. I live in the UK and have recently started chatting to someone from Australia of all places who I started chatting to on a spanking personals site and is very interested in finding a suitable woman to have a DD relationship with. We seem to get on quite well and seem quite compatible and have quite a bit in common with regards to what we would like however I don't particularly have the means to uproot my wee boy and move us all the way to Australia but he would be willing to move here for the right relationship. We are currently trying to figure out ways that he can provide discipline from a distance for now but I am just wondering how feasible do any of you think it is that we could actually make it work or am I looking for something that actually isn't very likely?

It is rather late at the moment and I should probably be getting some sleep but I just wanted to post this and see how I can kick things off with this. Hopefully I can find some answers here to help me work things out in my head.

leenicolelinn

Re: Also new to DD and would welcome all advice given

Post by leenicolelinn » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:08 am

Welcome Fran,

My husband and I met on a Christian DD singles site. We are in the U.S. and when we started dating we were a few states apart. We dated 6 years before getting married and he visited me frequently. We have been married for almost 4 years. DD is going strong, we are learning and growing. We did start discipline before we got married. I would have to write things down for him and he would discipline me when he would visit next time. Writing lines sometimes. It is difficult long distance. He moved to my home, no children involved.

Good Luck and always, always put safety measures in place when dating someone from a dating site no matter how much you think you know and trust someone.

Nic
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:12 am

Welcome!!!
I don't have experience with a relationship that long distance but when my husband and I were dating we did long distance for a few years.
It wasn't easy, but we got through it and it made us stronger. Video calling makes it easier! We were fortunate enough to be able to see each other on weekends so he would address issues then.
Even so, dd did not work out very well during those years- but we were able to grow in our relationship and settled into dd when we finally got to be together again.
Best wishes! but yes!, always take safety measures when getting to know someone you've met online!

Fran

Post by Fran » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:53 am

Thanks for the advice. I always use safety measures when undertaking that anyway but I look forward to finding out lots more information and advice. It is still early days I guess but hopefully we can figure out how to make it work for both of us. I know of another couple elsewhere who started their relationship from different countries, he lived over here in the UK and she lived in New York and they met online and fell in love and she came over here for a while to be with him and they eventually decided to move back to the states and seem to have settled into their life there. But we are only taking it one step at a time for now.

Thanks

Fran

Goldilocks

Post by Goldilocks » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:55 pm

Welcome, Fran! And I hope everything works out for the two of you.
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.