Jumping in with both cheeks

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Olivia
Posts: 514
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:09 am

Re: Jumping in with both cheeks

Post by Olivia » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:56 pm

:lol: :lol: Oh my gosh it's been awhile indeed lol but yes! Purple is the worst- stay away from that!

Pink cheeks
Posts: 155
Joined: Sat May 30, 2020 12:20 pm
Location: Arizona

Re: Jumping in with both cheeks

Post by Pink cheeks » Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:49 pm

Goldilocks wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:42 pm
Welcome, Pink Cheeks! I hope your bottom doesn't go from pink, red to purple! Purple is the worst!
Yeah, pretty purple now. :)

Pink cheeks
Posts: 155
Joined: Sat May 30, 2020 12:20 pm
Location: Arizona

Re: Jumping in with both cheeks

Post by Pink cheeks » Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:50 pm

Olivia wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:56 pm
:lol: :lol: Oh my gosh it's been awhile indeed lol but yes! Purple is the worst- stay away from that!
Still learning the colors of my rainbow bottom :lol:

Goldilocks
Posts: 682
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:34 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Jumping in with both cheeks

Post by Goldilocks » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:20 pm

Pink cheeks wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:50 pm
Olivia wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:56 pm
:lol: :lol: Oh my gosh it's been awhile indeed lol but yes! Purple is the worst- stay away from that!
Still learning the colors of my rainbow bottom :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.

randirenea
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:59 am

Re: Jumping in with both cheeks

Post by randirenea » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:51 am

Welcome,

You seem like you have a good start to this already a plan of action in place.

Pink cheeks
Posts: 155
Joined: Sat May 30, 2020 12:20 pm
Location: Arizona

Re: Jumping in with both cheeks

Post by Pink cheeks » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:10 am

randirenea wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:51 am
Welcome,

You seem like you have a good start to this already a plan of action in place.
Yep :D My HOH is a very detailed man.

Post Reply