I'm finally a member here!

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Olivia

Re: I'm finally a member here!

Post by Olivia » Fri May 29, 2020 7:55 am

It's been helpful for us to talk about things.... so we try to put aside time each night to talk about goals/ rules and our progress on them...we also try to talk before we go out somewhere that might be more relaxed or public- just a little refresher on the rules/ expectations and what I can expect if I break them.

leenicolelinn

Post by leenicolelinn » Fri May 29, 2020 8:08 am

Welcome to the forum Mal.
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.

Mal

Post by Mal » Fri May 29, 2020 10:40 am

Thank you very much Olivia! I really appreciate that advice. And thanks everyone for welcoming me!!
Mal ❤️

Karlw195

Post by Karlw195 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:46 am

Mal wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 12:00 am
Jay wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 10:15 pm
Welcome, Mal. I guess consistency is a common problem.
Any personal advice? I've read on here that alot of couples struggle with this.. it's like I feel like we finally get on track, until life gets in the way for whatever reason. Sometimes it does leave me feeling like he doesn't care about this aspect of our relationship bc I seem to always be the one who brings it back into focus. When it's good it's great, and when we are off track- well, it sucks.
I have been involved in DD for many years and consistency is often brought up. It might be a good idea to set aside a regular time very week it doesn’t have to be a too long just to discuss your week ie attitude, behaviour , obedience etc if your HOH believes he has overlooked something then that’s a good opportunity to discipline you there and then. Although your HOH must continue to discipline you as soon as practically possible after any infraction not leave it until you set aside time. Karl

Mal

Post by Mal » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:27 pm

Thanks Karl! We have started back "Maintenance Mondays" and have been consistent with this for the past few months. It has really helped us stay focused!
Mal ❤️

randirenea

Post by randirenea » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:34 pm

Welcome

Jay

Post by Jay » Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:49 pm

I'm sorry, Mal, I just saw this. I think adult DD is difficult because most of us are just not "bad" that much. I suspect the best answer is regular maintenance spankings, or else you ask for a spanking when you feel you need it, for stress relief, or whatever. I realize that our "kink" revolves around real punishment, but I just think this isn't that realistic for us adults. I know that most of the time I have to ask for spankings, and it's more satisfying the infrequent times my wife initiates, but I guess that means I'm being an at least OK husband most of the time.

Best wishes,

Jay

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:48 pm

I'm glad that you are being consistent recently. I think the weekly discussions really help.
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose

Mal

Post by Mal » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:12 am

Thanks for your replies!! It's nice to get feedback from people with the same lifestyle. Loving being involved in this site ❤️
Mal ❤️

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:36 pm

Totally random question: You said you are also due with your 4th? When are you due? I meant to ask when you said it to me but it never happened. Lol