Muse introduction

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Dea

Re: Muse introduction

Post by Dea » Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:35 pm

EddieJo wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:36 am
Muse2006 wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:24 am
Thank you everyone. I completely lost this website after I made my introduction 🤦‍♀️

My husband has been off and on with DD since my introduction. It is my fault. Not his. He would continue with no problem, but I have struggled with the concept. I want to submit to him as my husband the way I should, but I REALLY don’t want to be punished. I get scared or mad or upset instead of submitting and allowing him to correct me. I’m SO bad at this you guys!! 😩

I’m still trying though. Please help me be better. 😔

Muse
My wife and I have only been practicing this for several months. During that time her approach has evolved and become a consistent daily activity. A simple characterization would be that she focuses on correction, coaching and reinforcement. Although she has and would apply whatever discipline she considers necessary, her approach is not focused on punishment but more on setting expectations, assessing results, and applying corrective actions.
Our relationship is going very well. I have good discipline on work matters but poor on personal matters. My typical resistive behavior has given way to "Just say yes!", which always works best where quality of a relationship is the greatest priority. I have no fear of receiving a real aggressive consequence. If applied it would mean I had a serious need for it. I have total trust in her on this.
Really like how you described. He often encourages me to “just say yes”. Also like how you described positive approach. To me, the end goal is to be motivated by love. The dd is a way to clear out resistance that may exist for who knows why and transform that energy into lovingly serving and supporting the man who loves and supports me.

Dea

Post by Dea » Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:37 pm

Dea wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:35 pm
EddieJo wrote:
Muse2006 wrote:
Thank you everyone. I completely lost this website after I made my introduction 🤦‍♀️

My husband has been off and on with DD since my introduction. It is my fault. Not his. He would continue with no problem, but I have struggled with the concept. I want to submit to him as my husband the way I should, but I REALLY don’t want to be punished. I get scared or mad or upset instead of submitting and allowing him to correct me. I’m SO bad at this you guys!! 😩

I’m still trying though. Please help me be better. 😔

Muse
My wife and I have only been practicing this for several months. During that time her approach has evolved and become a consistent daily activity. A simple characterization would be that she focuses on correction, coaching and reinforcement. Although she has and would apply whatever discipline she considers necessary, her approach is not focused on punishment but more on setting expectations, assessing results, and applying corrective actions.
Our relationship is going very well. I have good discipline on work matters but poor on personal matters. My typical resistive behavior has given way to "Just say yes!", which always works best where quality of a relationship is the greatest priority. I have no fear of receiving a real aggressive consequence. If applied it would mean I had a serious need for it. I have total trust in her on this.
Really like how you described. He often encourages me to “just say yes”. Also like how you described positive approach. To me, the end goal is to be motivated by love. The dd is a way to clear out resistance that may exist for who knows why and transform that energy into lovingly serving and supporting the man who loves and supports me.
Muse, have you shared to him your feelings of being scared and how does he respond? What scares you?

EddieJo

Post by EddieJo » Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:14 pm

Dea wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:37 pm
Dea wrote:

Muse, have you shared to him your feelings of being scared and how does he respond? What scares you?
Just for clarity, I (male) am submissive to my wife (female) in all matters of personal behavior and relationship. We collaborate on everything else.
In a DD relationship as opposed to dynamics that focus on punishment, pain, and humiliation. I believe it is the responsibility of the dominate partner to nurture and develop the submissive. Their actions should always always be focused on the best interests of the relationship and those of their partner. I am confident about this in the relationship with my wife, sharing with her my worries, and fears. This places a burden on her to understand and figure out how to move forward in both a effective and constructive way.
For me, I would try to be patient with my partner, take it one step at a time focusing on open and honest communication.
Our greatest strength is in each other.
Last edited by EddieJo on Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EddieJo

Post by EddieJo » Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:32 pm

EddieJo wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:14 pm
Just for clarity, I (male) am submissive to my wife (female) in all matters of personal behavior and relationship. We collaborate on everything else.
More accurately stated..............
I (male) am submissive to my wife (female) in all matters of personal behavior and relationship. We collaborate on everything else, but in the final analysis I will defer to her.

Muse2006

Post by Muse2006 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:24 pm

Dea wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:37 pm
Dea wrote:
EddieJo wrote:

I work with other people and their feelings for a living. I also have 4 children that I homeschool but I am absolutely HORRIBLE at working with or expressing my own feelings. It is the worst.

I wish I could post a picture on here it is a silly meme that talks about “torturing” someone by talking to them about their feelings and the one being talked to falls over and says they need a safe word. Lol. That is how I feel pretty much all the time.

Jacob HF

Post by Jacob HF » Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:12 am

Muse2006 wrote:
I get scared or mad or upset instead of submitting and allowing him to correct me. I’m SO bad at this you guys!! 😩
I think that hanging out here will help.

--Jacob

VernAKmiss

Post by VernAKmiss » Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:13 pm

Hey Muse.

I am a homeschooling mama to 5 kiddos. I’ve found writing in a journal to communicate has been incredibly helpful. It’s hard for my husband and I to connect regularly. So by writing in the journal I can do it when I have time and he can read it when he has time.