Muse introduction

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Muse2006

Muse introduction

Post by Muse2006 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:55 pm

Hello all. I just found this forum. My husband and I have been married for over 13 years and have 4 children together. I homeschool our children and run a small home business and he works.
We are just starting out with DD. We have talked about it in the past, but have never really jumped in. We haven’t done anything just yet. We are still in the talking stages. And we probably never really jumped in because I have a hard time submitting and revealing my feelings in a vulnerable way. But I know that I am need of this lifestyle. I am looking forward to reading, learning, and opening up more as we go through this journey. I am so glad to have found a group where I can get some help with that. 💗

Muse

Emily

Re: Muse introduction

Post by Emily » Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:03 pm

Welcome! :)
Happily married to the most wonderful and loving guy! 💖💖💖

Hunterjumper38

Post by Hunterjumper38 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:01 pm

Welcome Muse! Hope you find this forum helpful.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:15 am

Welcome!!!

Miras

Post by Miras » Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:30 am

May we be muse to you, Muse! Welcome!
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

Beauty

Post by Beauty » Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:08 pm

Welcome! ❤️
Happy to be taken in hand by my Beast

Goldilocks

Post by Goldilocks » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:23 am

Welcome!
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.

SubJas

Post by SubJas » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:23 am

Welcome
Jas

Muse2006

Post by Muse2006 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:24 am

Thank you everyone. I completely lost this website after I made my introduction 🤦‍♀️

My husband has been off and on with DD since my introduction. It is my fault. Not his. He would continue with no problem, but I have struggled with the concept. I want to submit to him as my husband the way I should, but I REALLY don’t want to be punished. I get scared or mad or upset instead of submitting and allowing him to correct me. I’m SO bad at this you guys!! 😩

I’m still trying though. Please help me be better. 😔

Muse

EddieJo

Post by EddieJo » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:36 am

Muse2006 wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:24 am
Thank you everyone. I completely lost this website after I made my introduction 🤦‍♀️

My husband has been off and on with DD since my introduction. It is my fault. Not his. He would continue with no problem, but I have struggled with the concept. I want to submit to him as my husband the way I should, but I REALLY don’t want to be punished. I get scared or mad or upset instead of submitting and allowing him to correct me. I’m SO bad at this you guys!! 😩

I’m still trying though. Please help me be better. 😔

Muse
My wife and I have only been practicing this for several months. During that time her approach has evolved and become a consistent daily activity. A simple characterization would be that she focuses on correction, coaching and reinforcement. Although she has and would apply whatever discipline she considers necessary, her approach is not focused on punishment but more on setting expectations, assessing results, and applying corrective actions.
Our relationship is going very well. I have good discipline on work matters but poor on personal matters. My typical resistive behavior has given way to "Just say yes!", which always works best where quality of a relationship is the greatest priority. I have no fear of receiving a real aggressive consequence. If applied it would mean I had a serious need for it. I have total trust in her on this.