New and still exploring in Michigan

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
SweetPetitHoneybee

New and still exploring in Michigan

Post by SweetPetitHoneybee » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:45 pm

Hello, I’m melissa in Michigan.

Josh and I have been together for about 8 months. I’ve always been somewhat submissive and a nurturing caregiver in relationships. Josh loves to be cared for so we “fit” together in that way.

Recently I’ve realized that I often let my anxiety get in the way in our relationship causing silly arguments about stupid things. I was divorced 7 years ago after 18 years of marriage and his infidelity and betrayals have left scars I didn’t realize until this relationship which is the only serious one I’ve had since the divorce.

Together we drafted some rules and came up with punishments he can give me when I break the rules.

He’s a natural in a lot of this. He has given me lectures that chasten me and remind me of my place in our relationship. He knows when to tell me to stop and think about what I’m saying. Or he’ll simply say firmly, “enough”.

He is still extremely hesitant to give me spankings and this is difficult for me as I believe our relationship would be even better with that kind of structure and discipline.

For now I’m easing him into it. My punishments are things like time outs, losing privileges, writing essays and lines.

Those are fine for some infractions. But for other things (I misread a text message of his and accused him of infidelity. :/ ) I hope we can incorporate that kind of discipline to our relationship so I can be the best I can be and we can be the best we can be as our relationship grows over time.

Mt4funClosedAccount

Re: New and still exploring in Michigan

Post by Mt4funClosedAccount » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:57 pm

Welcome Melissa!
Tracy

Kerry

Post by Kerry » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:46 pm

Hi from Iowa:)
Key

Jeremy

Post by Jeremy » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:15 am

Welcome

findingout

Post by findingout » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:07 am

Greetings!

Clint

Post by Clint » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:06 pm

Melissa, welcome to the forum! :P
Clint from Domestic-Discipline.net
How do you like the web site ? If you have any ideas or wishes for future posts, don't hold back!