Holding position during your punishment

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Linds

Re: Holding position during your punishment

Post by Linds » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:28 pm

We will do that. Thank you for the help.

Meg

Post by Meg » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:04 pm

Linds wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:28 pm
We will do that. Thank you for the help.
You are welcome! Welcome to the forum by the way :)

DDGentleman

Post by DDGentleman » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:46 pm

While I am not currently in a dd relationship, I have been (and hope to be again), so have given my share of spankings over the years, and will therefore add my humble two cents to this interesting discussion.

As a disciplinarian, I have little expectation that the unfortunate recipient of a sound spanking will be able to stoically maintain her position. A spanking hurts, and it seems perfectly natural to me that she will be kicking and squirming and trying to block and avoid the assault upon her upturned bottom. I expect all of that, and, in fact, it is to me a sign that the spanking is getting through to her and is effectively communicating the lesson she so richly deserves. So when that happens, I do not see it as a lack of submissiveness, but as a natural reaction to the pain and discomfort that accompanies a serious spanking. (I know others will disagree with me on that, which is perfectly fine, … just giving my perspective.) Of course the lesson must be learned, and therefore the full measure of the spanking must be delivered, so often some effort is required of me to secure the poor miscreant over my knee, or to patiently reposition her for the next stroke, or … whatever it takes. And at a certain point I may well get impatient of her resistance (however natural it is) and threaten “extras” if it persists. BUT (and this my larger point) that she reacts to and resists the pain is neither surprising nor disappointing to me — but all part of the process.

Meg

Post by Meg » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:12 pm

DDGentleman wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:46 pm
While I am not currently in a dd relationship, I have been (and hope to be again), so have given my share of spankings over the years, and will therefore add my humble two cents to this interesting discussion.

As a disciplinarian, I have little expectation that the unfortunate recipient of a sound spanking will be able to stoically maintain her position. A spanking hurts, and it seems perfectly natural to me that she will be kicking and squirming and trying to block and avoid the assault upon her upturned bottom. I expect all of that, and, in fact, it is to me a sign that the spanking is getting through to her and is effectively communicating the lesson she so richly deserves. So when that happens, I do not see it as a lack of submissiveness, but as a natural reaction to the pain and discomfort that accompanies a serious spanking. (I know others will disagree with me on that, which is perfectly fine, … just giving my perspective.) Of course the lesson must be learned, and therefore the full measure of the spanking must be delivered, so often some effort is required of me to secure the poor miscreant over my knee, or to patiently reposition her for the next stroke, or … whatever it takes. And at a certain point I may well get impatient of her resistance (however natural it is) and threaten “extras” if it persists. BUT (and this my larger point) that she reacts to and resists the pain is neither surprising nor disappointing to me — but all part of the process.
Yes! This ⬆️! All of this! To some extent, it’s just natural! (There is a difference in resistance and defiance. If you aren’t trying to accept the consequences you agreed to, that’s defiance, but trying and failing is normal!)

leenicolelinn

Post by leenicolelinn » Sun May 31, 2020 6:28 am

I think Meg said something about it helps to stay in position if you are in the right submissive head space. It helps me but I am not perfect and I still try to move my butt out of the way, kick my feet and if I get my hands free, cover my butt. Lee is constantly lecturing while I am OTK. He will remind me to get my butt in the air, keep my feet on the floor with my legs spread. If I don't I will get harder swats or the dreaded swat on my thighs 😭. If I am in that submissive head space it makes it so much easier to stay in the position he requires and just absorb his correction. Most of the time He now spanks me to complete submission and I am worn out so the fight is out of me. Hope that helps.

Good Luck
Nic
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.

Mjiv

Post by Mjiv » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:44 pm

It is hard to stay still exspcially if it has been a while since spanked. My husband decides a number before to do. If I move out of position. Jumping some is fine. Then he starts the count over. There is no pause fast and hard. I have never put my hands back there.

Sunshine

Post by Sunshine » Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:46 am

I admit I do move around some. I have also put my hands back to my butt to try to cover it but very quickly told “you better move that hand and don’t bring it back again”. He has held my hands/arms before and that did help a lot with the reaching behind. I have also tried to walk away during a spanking because I was standing when it was happening and was quickly informed “you do that walking thing again and I will be adding more swats next time!!”. 😩

🌞
We all need some sunshine in our life 🌞. Live, laugh, love and support one another.

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:35 pm

It's a challenge.. and I don't think anyone can stay in position standstill during the whole spanking. I guess demanding that is part of the punishment Lol
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:04 am

:lol: tried to walk away! That made me laugh pretty good! When we were very first exploring this type of lifestyle I tried a calculated sort of dip and roll off his knee in an attempt to stop a spanking- haven't done that again lol

Pink cheeks

Post by Pink cheeks » Sun Jul 05, 2020 12:44 pm

Olivia wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:04 am
:lol: tried to walk away! That made me laugh pretty good! When we were very first exploring this type of lifestyle I tried a calculated sort of dip and roll off his knee in an attempt to stop a spanking- haven't done that again lol
Yep, tried.that yesterday. Did not work out. The back of my legs under the butt is the WORST :roll: