Hello and greetings from Germany!

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
roseami

Re: Hello and greetings from Germany!

Post by roseami » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:56 am

Thanks for the welcome and the compliment - I agree that we aren't all so lucky with our names. My mother wanted me to have a name that "sings", she says. :)

I'll open up a new thread to discuss my current thoughts on research and DD and find out what others think. I think that could lead to some interesting conversations. :)
MyLove wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:15 am
Welcome, Roseami.
I love your name. It's beautiful! My grandmother is from Germany but was not so fortunate, as her parents named her Gertraud. :lol: She hates it, and gets mad if anyone calls her that. :lol: She lives in a small town in Texas, and everyone took to calling her Oma! :)

I would be interested to learn if you reach any conclusions in your research about why people crave this lifestyle.

-ML💕

roseami

Re: Hello and greetings from Germany!

Post by roseami » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:43 pm

For anyone who may be interested in continuing a conversation about DD and science or what defines those of us who benefit from DD, I have started a new thread at this link:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1435

Thanks to @Joshua89 and @MyLove for responding to that aspect of my introduction which made me realize it was worth discussing more intentionally. :)