Beginner

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Berlin

Beginner

Post by Berlin » Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:46 am

Hey, new to the lifestyle but not the concept. Decided recently that nothing else will do and have came out to my partner. He is trying and doing well I’m just not sure how long it’s going to last if it doesn’t run in his blood as it does mine. Only time will tell. Here for learning and meeting other likeminded people

Hisgirl

Re: Beginner

Post by Hisgirl » Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:51 am

Hey there! It doesn’t run in my blood but it does with my other half. He wanted to try this lifestyle for so long but I put it off as I didn’t want all the rules and felt like he had a sexual kink. But he was patient with me and talked a lot of things through. So I offered to give it a try and I must admit even though I was against it at the beginning it has helped me a lot. I still get the odd day where I think it’s just not for me but I am starting to see more and more how this lifestyle can help someone like me. I found as long as the communication is there everything can be talked through and spoken about. Just wanted to give my opinion as someone who isn’t a natural submissive and it doesn’t run in my blood. We just took it easy at the start and talked about every little feeling and opinion on it.

Miras

Post by Miras » Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:52 am

Welcome, Berlin! Will you tell us something more about yourself?
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:13 am

Welcome!!

Emily

Post by Emily » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:33 pm

Welcome! :)