Routine

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Pug

Routine

Post by Pug » Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:26 am

Hello
This is the first group I have joined so hoping to learn from you in having a successful DD relationship.
When I spank I normally stick to the same routine which is my wife is bent over my knee.
I normally spank with my hand but have used a paddle on occasions
I start over her trousers or dress and gove a certain amount. Normally if she has broken a rule I give her 40 spanks
I then take her trousers down or pull dress up and give her the same amount over her panties. Then these are taken down and the same amount of spanks are given on her bare bottom.
I then give her a few minutes to compose her self and then we hug and all is forgiven.
Do others have routines or is it always different
Thank u

Olivia

Re: Routine

Post by Olivia » Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:49 am

We don't have a set routine but usually kind of follow the same outline-
I'm sent somewhere (usually upstairs) to think, I usually have to pick out what I feel I deserve to be punished with, sometimes he spanks me on my pants sometimes on my bare - he'll lecture me throughout and he makes me an active part of that discussion. There's no set number in our house, he'll punish me until he thinks I've learned my lesson
After I've been punished we hug/ kiss, I collect myself and we move on with our day

Emily

Post by Emily » Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:35 pm

I normally get sent to the corner first to think about my behaviour. Then it’s the scolding/lecture followed by the spanking. After the spanking and once I’ve composed myself we kiss and cuddle, move on and get on with our day. Sometimes there’s more talking afterwards, but that’s more of a two way conversation about the behaviour, what I can do to avoid it in the future and how he can help me rather than more lecturing.

Joshua89

Post by Joshua89 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:49 pm

Normally we have a weekly reveiw. It will end with either maintenance or punishment depending on how the discussion went, however I also have spontaneous spankings throughout the week as needed. (But hopefully not)
Submissive ❤ Loving Husband + LovingAndStrict06

MyLove

Post by MyLove » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:37 pm

Usually after we have talked, and I have given my side of the story, I am told to strip from waist down, and wait in the corner. Phil stands behind me and lectures while I am still facing the corner. Then I stand some more to think about what went wrong. Then the spanking. If it takes too long for me to relax and accept it, sometimes I will go back in the corner, or he will ask me what's going on, or if I need to talk some more. This is rare, but it happens. After the punishment is over he cuddles me, and since it's usually bedtime, either I am put to bed, or we go to sleep together.

-ML💕
Led in love by Phil04, and learning to submit by the Grace of God. Naturally submissive, but not perfectly so, I am praying for a pure heart and virtuous character. 💕

MagpieRed

Post by MagpieRed » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:44 am

For a weekly maintenance spanking, strip naked and bend over for corner time. Then over his knee and spanked on bare bottom with hand for 60 spanks. Then cuddles and reconnecting.

For breaking the rules, immediately over his knee and spanked on bare bottom with hand or paddle. If we are out then we usually go to the car. We then check in later that day for a repeat spanking and then cuddles and dialogue.

Always bare bottom. My husband says anything else is a waste of time.