Mature, educated, single woman, New England, hoping to find TIH relationship

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
mellow50

Mature, educated, single woman, New England, hoping to find TIH relationship

Post by mellow50 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:42 pm

Hello. :)
New to this site...I am a single, 50+ woman, living in Northern New England, not looking to relocate.
I have never had this sort of relationship with a man, but have always wanted / needed it, deeply and to my core. I am smart, educated, artistic and would want to be with a man who can understand, value and respect all of that, while still being dominant. (Every couple's DD fingerprint is a little different. I think it is important to toss out compatibility issues to begin). Here are, in no particular order, some buzzwords (descriptors of me) that are important to even the most basic level of compatibility...
  • Liberal, Progressive, Non-religious, Intellectual, Treated for Depression/Anxiety, Funny, Honest, Faithful, Monogamous, Tolerant, Discreet, Reclusive-ish, Tall + "Plus-size", Kind, Respectful...
(It's important to me that a potential romantic partner have those same qualities; with the exceptions of "treated for mental illness" - "tall" - "Plus-size" which are all fine, but not requirements! LOL)

Traditional dating sites only lead to frustration, so I'm tossing a coin in this fountain.

In any event... looking forward to reading, learning, connecting, friendship (with far less compatibility requirements! :D ), and only on the off-chance it's in the stars... love. 

:arrow: PEACE + LOVE TO ALL...

Lauren

Re: Mature, educated, single woman, New England, hoping to find TIH relationship

Post by Lauren » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:08 pm

Welcome and good luck!

mellow50

Re: Mature, educated, single woman, New England, hoping to find TIH relationship

Post by mellow50 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:29 pm

Thank you!! :)

Emily

Post by Emily » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:01 am

Welcome! :)

Miras

Post by Miras » Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:13 am

Welcome, hope you´ll fnd what you are looking for!
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:22 am

This website is fine, but there aren't many single people here. I think a regular dating website/app can be helpful if you're somewhat clear about the type of relationship you're looking for.

Try different websites, don't put all of your eggs in one basket. I hope you will find your man soon!
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:43 am

Welcome!!! Best wishes!

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:24 pm

DesertRose wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:22 am
This website is fine, but there aren't many single people here.
We have so many new singles! The number of singles coming on over the last two months is astonishing. The problem we have here is we are world wide. Unlike a dating app or site, it is hard to find people in your area.

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:38 pm

Lauren wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:24 pm
We have so many new singles! The number of singles coming on over the last two months is astonishing. The problem we have here is we are world wide. Unlike a dating app or site, it is hard to find people in your area.
We need someone to create a DD-Dating-app .. I think it would save time for a lot of people! ;)
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:10 pm

DesertRose wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:38 pm
Lauren wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:24 pm
We need someone to create a DD-Dating-app .. I think it would save time for a lot of people! ;)
I'm not volunteering! :lol: My 3 kids, husband and being Mod to all of you is enough for me!