My new introduction

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Sassyclouds

Re: My new introduction

Post by Sassyclouds » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:57 pm

Thank you ❤ I am 47. I never thought I would be starting over at this age. I'm just so thankful for my kids. My now 11 yr old and 5 and a half year old daughters. I just wish my soon to be ex husband would at least say hi to our little girls. It's been a year and 3 months since he saw or talked to them. I'm anxious to get this divorce over with next month. I still can't believe we are legally married after all this time. September 12, 2020 would have been our 20 years wedding anniversary. I'm sure he's eager to marry his mistress turned live in girlfriend. I don't understand how any nice woman could stay with a man who wants nothing to do with his sweet, innocent very young daughters. I just pray for my kids to someday, be loved by their daddy again. My 11 yr old said she forgot his voice already. My youngest had just turned 4 yrs old when he left us 3. Because she has Down Syndrome, she probably doesn't remember her daddy at all. What he did to our kids breaks my heart 😥
I had a marriage with DD. I definitely want that again, if I ever get married again. The closeness and secure feeling in DD was wonderful. The love and respect is amplified after a discipline spanking.... I miss it. I miss having an HOH to help me.

randirenea

Post by randirenea » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:05 pm

Praying for you and wishing happiness comes your way.

Sassyclouds

Post by Sassyclouds » Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:33 pm

Thank you 🙏
I had a marriage with DD. I definitely want that again, if I ever get married again. The closeness and secure feeling in DD was wonderful. The love and respect is amplified after a discipline spanking.... I miss it. I miss having an HOH to help me.

Sunshine

Post by Sunshine » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:35 pm

Just wanted to check on you and let you know I’m praying for you and your little ones!!

❤️🌞
We all need some sunshine in our life 🌞. Live, laugh, love and support one another.