My new introduction

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Sassyclouds

My new introduction

Post by Sassyclouds » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:40 pm

Hi. I'm Sassy. I've been legally separated from my husband for one year. He and I are getting divorced. I am a single mom now. I am the only parent now. I have two loving little girls. One has Down Syndrome. Their father wants nothing to do with them. We 3 struggle to get by, but we believe in God and just know everything will be ok. The Lord has helped us survive this last year financially, emotionally and mentally.

I would love to be in a DD marriage. I tried DD with my soon to be ex husband. He didn't really want it. It's funny how I had finally joined this site and 2 months later he left me for a much younger woman. I'm now 46 yrs old. I would love to marry again, someday, to an older man who also wants a DD marriage. He would have to love my children to. He would have to love my 5 yr old who has Down Syndrome and is on a 1 yr old level. He would have to want to do family things with us 3. I don't want to marry another man who wants to relive his youth and party with his friends constantly.

Those are my dreams. My prayers. For someone to love my children and me. For someone to make us all into a loving family. My daughters need that. I would love that. It's hard enough to find a good man when you are young, so at 46 and with 2 little kids and hoping for him to be my HOH... I can only pray 🙏
I had a marriage with DD. I definitely want that again, if I ever get married again. The closeness and secure feeling in DD was wonderful. The love and respect is amplified after a discipline spanking.... I miss it. I miss having an HOH to help me.

Lauren

Re: My new introduction

Post by Lauren » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:53 pm

Praying for you!

Lee C

Post by Lee C » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:11 pm

If the Lord is involved, you're good to go, even if you don't know it yet. The best part of this forum is that we understand the more common, public things in life plus this private thing that underlies so much of what we do. You're in good hands, or paddles, or... uh, well you get the idea...! :D
My dream is to love my wife and be loved by her and I am willing to submit to her disciplinary authority so that I can be the best I can be to serve her and others.

Sassyclouds

Post by Sassyclouds » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:06 am

Thank you both. That paddle part was funny 😆 I wish 😃
I had a marriage with DD. I definitely want that again, if I ever get married again. The closeness and secure feeling in DD was wonderful. The love and respect is amplified after a discipline spanking.... I miss it. I miss having an HOH to help me.

Olivia

Post by Olivia » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:13 am

Best wishes and... the best is yet to come, you'll find the right man!

Sassyclouds

Post by Sassyclouds » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:16 am

Thank you! Your so nice 😃

Simon Says

Post by Simon Says » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:47 am

I know God has you and your little ones in His care. Have patience, and Faith.

Geezer

Post by Geezer » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:44 am

Been through some of that. Hang in there....time will heal most wounds.
Behave or be sore

Sassyclouds

Post by Sassyclouds » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:27 pm

Thank you, both...

Busylady6

Post by Busylady6 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:51 pm

I am so sorry to hear of your troubles❤️❤️❤️
It is so difficult to navigate things as a single mother!

I hope that you have supports to help you along the way!!

Sending love and prayers to you and your family that you will be able to have better things come❤️❤️❤️