Hi from Jay

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Jay

Hi from Jay

Post by Jay » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:38 pm

I am a 69 y o retired professional. My wife spanks me, mostly at my request. She does enjoy it, but our we are more equal, or maybe I'm a little in charge, so we are not FLR, and she feels more comfortable if I ask for it. If I do, then she goes for it. She uses a medium wooden spoon while I lie bare on our bed. It really hurts, but I don't usually have marking beyond 24 hours. It does make her feel more loving towards me, and I do feel more devoted to her. We have been doing it off and on for 40 years. It helps us get over bumps in our relationship, but in times with tension and not getting along I don't ask for it, so it's hasn't been as useful as it should be. Still, overall, it binds us closer together. Many years ago I spanked her also, but she stopped allowing it after maybe 2 years. I guess I didn't do such a good job. I misunderstood. She is only into punishment, and I thought it was erotic. When she spanks me it is always for punishment, or maybe maintenance or therapeutic. Anyway, there always needs to be a purpose. I find this to be hot.

Miras

Re: Hi from Jay

Post by Miras » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:37 am

Welcome, Jay!
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

Goldilocks

Post by Goldilocks » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:23 pm

Welcome, Jay
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.

StrapHater

Post by StrapHater » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:59 am

Welcome, Jay!! My wife and I have a similar arrangement... although she admits to needing spanking from me, too. She has seven different implements she uses, but her favorite is the strap. You will find this an interesting group...
Married for 12 years || DD for 15 years
The wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does; likewise also the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. (I Corinthians 7:4)

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:07 am

You said it first, now another gentleman said it. Professional. Professional what exactly?

Jay

Post by Jay » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:40 pm

MD doctor

StrapHater

Post by StrapHater » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:15 pm

Again, welcome, Jay. I do hope the two of you are able to work out a mutually beneficial DD relationship. While most people here seem to have a relationship where the hubby is the HOH, there are a few of us who rest in a non-standard FLR... or pseudo-FLR...
Married for 12 years || DD for 15 years
The wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does; likewise also the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. (I Corinthians 7:4)

Jay

Post by Jay » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:00 pm

I think our DD relationship is ok, although it's not strictly orthodox, in that it's not FLR and she doesn't exactly take charge. She still appreciates being able to discipline me, even if I usually have to ask, or give her permission. I don't know whether I could tolerate a full DD or FLR relationship, so this works for us.