Greetings From Florida

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Candace

Greetings From Florida

Post by Candace » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:02 am

Hello,
I am new to this forum but not new to CDD/DD. We were privileged to be part of the long running site/forum christiandomesticdiscipline as daily contributors. In that time we were able to make lasting friendships beyond the site. We have always considered this a lifestyle choice and yes, we have always been open and honest about this choice.Just so there is no misunderstanding I will use the example of marriage. When you say you are married there is a lot of layers involved. One being sex that would be implied but no need to mention it. Same as CDD/DD lifestyle. Nothing stood out that was not suitable or proper in the circumstances.
At this point I find myself 53 and a single parent. This new chapter of my life had nothing to do with CDD/DD it was other unfortunate circumstances beyond my control.
Speaking of control, I now am in control of the household, myself included and I absolutely do not like this position......I am grateful to have found this forum. I feel as if I have walked into a place that I have never been before but somehow that place still has a feeling a familiarity.
Thank you for adding me.

Cactusgrl

Re: Greetings From Florida

Post by Cactusgrl » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:55 am

Welcome! It sounds like you have much knowledge to share.

nicolelinn45

Post by nicolelinn45 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:08 am

Welcome Candace

I was also on that christiandomesticdiscipline group. I still have regular contact with 2 ladies from that group and we all miss it very much.
My husband and I met on the Christian singles domdis Yahoo group.
I have met 2 really nice and knowledgeable ladies from this journal. Several HOHs contribute regularly as well, which is always nice. I am
sorry about your unfortunate circumstance.
Good Luck with your new situation.

Nic
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:18 am

Hey Candace!!

I remember you from the Christian Domestic Discipline forum. It's good to see you again!

MyLove

Post by MyLove » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:46 am

❤️ double post, so edited to add, I love your sparkly signature!

-ML 💕
Last edited by MyLove on Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Led in love by Phil04, and learning to submit by the Grace of God. Naturally submissive, but not perfectly so, I am praying for a pure heart and virtuous character. 💕

MyLove

Post by MyLove » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:46 am

Hello, Candice
Hubby and I are still novices at a year in, although I suppose we will always be learning. It's always nice to have a more seasoned person's perspective. Welcome!

I'm so sorry about your newfound singleness. I grew up with a single mom, and I knew it was hard for her, but it did draw us close as a little family. I hope you can soon find hope and reasons to smile and laugh often.

-ML 💕
Led in love by Phil04, and learning to submit by the Grace of God. Naturally submissive, but not perfectly so, I am praying for a pure heart and virtuous character. 💕

sweetie

Post by sweetie » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:25 pm

Belated welcome, Candace. Very colourful introduction 😀
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

Candace

Post by Candace » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:51 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome. I know one bit of knowledge I can pass along because I have been living it for years.
Its that once you experience this lifestyle its not something you can undo.
Transflow is a new term for women or men that can switch back and forth from day to day switching their gender identity.
Lets just say gender switching would be easier then not living this lifestyle once it becomes a part of who you are. It really does become your identity.
I know of no one that has successfully just stopped DD/CDD includding me.
That is why this is not a game or play. Thats what sets this appart.....
When joining here I was hoping
https://www.glitter-graphics.com
was still around.
Because who doesn't like a little sparkel in their lives.
I am glad to know, Blue Bunny
has found a good landing spot also.
Sorry to say don't recognise any other names from the other site.
I may need an update if the names have changed. Or a memory jolt if they didn't.
Glad to have found this new spot to land also.....

DesertRose

Post by DesertRose » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:29 pm

Welcome Candace,
I really enjoyed your short insight which got me excited to learn more from you :)

May you will find your happiness again soon!
🌸 I want a husband who will love me enough to punish me.
DesertRose