Hello, and Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Jx1023

Re: Hello, and Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself

Post by Jx1023 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:33 am

Thanks Goldilocks! I started keeping a journal recently and being that I’m having a hard time sticking to our rules I was told by my husband to reread our rules and write in my journal what I feel I can improve on and what I want for our marriage with DD. It’s been pretty beneficial for my husband to read my journal and my thoughts. (Although I worried what he might think about my sometimes brutal honesty 😏) It’s given him a better insight to what’s going on in my head through all of this 🙈

Goldilocks

Post by Goldilocks » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:01 am

Jx1023 wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:33 am
Thanks Goldilocks! I started keeping a journal recently and being that I’m having a hard time sticking to our rules I was told by my husband to reread our rules and write in my journal what I feel I can improve on and what I want for our marriage with DD. It’s been pretty beneficial for my husband to read my journal and my thoughts. (Although I worried what he might think about my sometimes brutal honesty 😏) It’s given him a better insight to what’s going on in my head through all of this 🙈
The good thing about a journal is the fact that brutal honesty should be allowed because it's personal thoughts and feelings. I really enjoyed it. Now I journal on here all though it's not really the exact samething, I still enjoy it. Great way to keep connected!
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.

Jx1023

Post by Jx1023 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:20 am

I’ve thought about a journal on here.. but I always feel my life isn’t that interesting! 😂 I read everyone’s journals and they’re really good. Some interesting reads for sure! 😊