Hello from SE USA

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
fredsimms

Hello from SE USA

Post by fredsimms » Wed May 29, 2019 12:03 pm

Hello,
I look forward to making friends on here. My wife is a beautiful 45 year old South American woman. I'm a fit, 49 year old man. We have been married for 13 years. We are a Christian couple. I had thought about getting started with DD in our marrige for a couple months now as I realized I (for whatever reason) had become less interested in our sexual relationship. One night during foreplay, I had something of a sit down with her. To a bot of my surprise, she loved the idea. I intially set a few rules and tried to keep eveything as simple as possible at first not to overwhelm her. We set up mainteance spankings once a week, training how to properly kneel, keep her mouth shut unless spoken too witj kneeling, how to end sentences correctly with Sir when asked a direct question. She is doing pretty well, but she has just recently broken a cardinal rule. She has never been truly spanked hard by Daddy before, but she knows she will be this week in that she has been explained this rule and the possible consequence for not following it. I am going to calmly follow through tnis week and try and teach her with a very hard OTK bare bottom hand spanking. She has and will be told again during this session that if happens again after this correction, Daddy will work to correct her behavior again with the 14 in long × 3 in wide × half inch oak paddle Daddy made for her. I spank pretty hard and she will know that too shortly. She is doing well. Im not a sadist, nor like to punish really unless needed. But, i explained to her that I can only explain and remind so much. We will see how this goes.

Miras

Re: Hello from SE USA

Post by Miras » Wed May 29, 2019 12:06 pm

Welcome and enjoy the forum!
Occasionally friendly Spencerist guy
Faktor IV of MdI - Maghan
Unofficial member of The Wicked Tribe
Putting DD back into BuDDhism

sweetie

Post by sweetie » Wed May 29, 2019 3:00 pm

Welcome fredsimms. May I enquire what rule your good lady wife broke?
sweetie x
Please inform MrsSweetie, my HoH, if I'm in any way impolite, disrespectful, inapproptiate, or cause any offence

KrystalA

Post by KrystalA » Wed May 29, 2019 5:34 pm

Welcome to our forum! I hope this place will be a safe haven for you as well as fun. I am the moderator here so if you have questions, concerns or feel you are not being treated fairly... Private message me.

Krystal

right now

Post by right now » Fri May 31, 2019 4:18 pm

fredsimms wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 12:03 pm
Hello,
I look forward to making friends on here. My wife is a beautiful 45 year old South American woman. I'm a fit, 49 year old man. We have been married for 13 years. We are a Christian couple. I had thought about getting started with DD in our marrige for a couple months now as I realized I (for whatever reason) had become less interested in our sexual relationship. One night during foreplay, I had something of a sit down with her. To a bot of my surprise, she loved the idea. I intially set a few rules and tried to keep eveything as simple as possible at first not to overwhelm her. We set up mainteance spankings once a week, training how to properly kneel, keep her mouth shut unless spoken too witj kneeling, how to end sentences correctly with Sir when asked a direct question. She is doing pretty well, but she has just recently broken a cardinal rule. She has never been truly spanked hard by Daddy before, but she knows she will be this week in that she has been explained this rule and the possible consequence for not following it. I am going to calmly follow through tnis week and try and teach her with a very hard OTK bare bottom hand spanking. She has and will be told again during this session that if happens again after this correction, Daddy will work to correct her behavior again with the 14 in long × 3 in wide × half inch oak paddle Daddy made for her. I spank pretty hard and she will know that too shortly. She is doing well. Im not a sadist, nor like to punish really unless needed. But, i explained to her that I can only explain and remind so much. We will see how this goes.
Welcome to the group, and to domestic discipline. I hope it is beneficial in your marriage and your home. I'd be happy to offer any advice or share my own experiences with you. It sounds like you have a firm grasp on things, and will be both loving and firm with your wife.

fredsimms

Post by fredsimms » Fri May 31, 2019 5:26 pm

sweetie wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 3:00 pm
Welcome fredsimms. May I enquire what rule your good lady wife broke?
She played with herself without asking permission from Daddy. i think I solved this issue the day before yesterday. I told her to be in our room, strip, and kneel. I brought a chair into the room, cuffed her wrists in front of her, and made her hold the thick oak paddle Daddy made as the ultimate enforement tool. I scolded her for what she had done. We agreed that she deserved to be corrected. I told her she was going to get a very hard, bare bottom spanking, and if it ever happened again, Daddy woukd bruise her pretty bottom with the paddle over the bed. I put her over my lap wrists cuffed and wore that round bottom out with a very hard long hand spanking she wont soon forget and put her in the corner for 15 mins afterward to think about it with her bright red bottom visible for Daddys pleasure. I think I solved this matter.

fredsimms

Post by fredsimms » Fri May 31, 2019 5:30 pm

In other words, we have agreed that all her holes are no longer hers they belong to me. She is not allowed to play with anything sexually without my permission and only on a case by case basis.