Hello from Texas

Please take your time and introduce yourself to us - why Domestic Discipline, are you married, how your relationship progressed...
Humpty

Hello from Texas

Post by Humpty » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:56 am

Hi

I've been a member of this forum for about a month, but have only read others writings and other discussions and/or replies to others writings up until now. I must admit to feeling very happy about finding this forum and being able to read and reply if I so wish to, this is a truly wonderful forum on a wonderful lifestyle.
A little of my history..... I am married to a 54 year old, naturally submissive woman whom I adore more than any other being on this planet. We have only been married 4.5 years, which is only explained by a long and somewhat boring retelling of why we married so late in life. So a much shortened version, is we met online back in 2011, (I am Australian and my wife is born and bred Texan) wife was in a very unhappy marriage even back then, and over the years that followed, we made plans for the wife to apply for a divorce, so then we could be together as one. Things didn't work out that way and the wife's first husband passed away in 2014. I finally was accepted for immigration and arrived in Houston 30 May 2017. We were married 19 June 2017 and have been happily together since then.
I knew my wife was naturally submissive before I came to Texas, and as I have a dominant trait running through me, we naturally fell into the roles we're still in to this day. Even before we were married, she called me Sir, and still does. I have previously spanked her numerous times for a variety of misdemeanors on her part, but she has never done anything in any serious way. I guess it's been about 5 months since last I spanked her, this is due to me not really noticing anything wrong she has done, but I do admit, after reading a few writings in here, I can now recall little things I should've pulled her up on and then spanked her.
One thing I have noticed is her cheekiness toward me has increased a lot, but always in a fun way, which usually makes me laugh, so then I don't see anything wrong with it, though perhaps I should curtail her spontaneous cheek some, though I truly do not want to spoil the spontaneity in her, so in a bit of a quandary about it.
She enjoys a good spanking until it starts to hurt too much, but she stays as still as she can for me, and I am used to her tears and love seeing her ass reddened afterwards.
Any advice greatly appreciated thank you 🙂

Jacob HF

Re: Hello from Texas

Post by Jacob HF » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:49 pm

Only one.

If you like how she is acting then you don't need to spank her for it. There is no rule that you must spank her. You want to encourage her to do what you want, so if you like what she is doing then encourage it.

However, you may want to have a chat with her about it. Playful cheekiness may be her way of asking for a playful spanking. And that could be, well, encouraging to her.

--Jacob

Humpty

Post by Humpty » Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:56 pm

Hi Jacob.

I have thought the same thing, though I know she never asks for anything like that, even though she may want it, so it's a bit of a guessing game for me. I could ask her I suppose, nothing like the direct approach is there lol.
I think her cheekiness is fun for us both, and the small things I've thought of are all in the past, so shall remain there until they reappear or she shows something else I see that needs correcting.

Thank you for your quick response Jacob 👌

EddieJo

Post by EddieJo » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:50 pm

the cheekiness very well be a a tease for a need spanking. But if it is a interaction you both enjoy, perhaps a "maintenance" spanking might be a alternative worth considering. they are a good time for reflection and to establish/ reinforce boundaries/rules. Also from the great Lone Star State!

Humpty

Post by Humpty » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:17 pm

Hey Eddie

Thanks for your reply. I have given her maintenance spankings in the past, so you may be right about her way of getting a spanking, as it has been a while. I'm thinking a good spanking will occur in the near future....
Great to find another Texan here 👌

Summer

Post by Summer » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:20 am

Welcome to the forum 😊

Paddlefan

Post by Paddlefan » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:59 am

Another Texan here. As long as you don't consider it to be disrespectful there is no need for spanking.

Humpty

Post by Humpty » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:12 pm

Hi there fellow Texan

Her cheekiness is never meant in a disrespectful way, always in fun. I do pick up on tone of voice every now and then, and have mentioned that to her a few times, she has always apologized to me and stated no disrespect meant, and I'm happy with that from her. She is a very humble and obedient wife, her cheekiness being the worst she does, so I really have no complaints.

I appreciate all of your replies and welcomes. Thank you all very much.