Pray for America a Christian Prayer.

Politics, science, and your life!
leenicolelinn

Pray for America a Christian Prayer.

Post by leenicolelinn » Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:22 am

I am not sure where to post this message. Since it is about elections in part, I posted here.
I know we have different religions on here so I guess this is directed to the Christians on here. This has been heavy on my heart so I am being bold for me right now.

Hey prayer warriors, asking for prayers for the USA.
We are in strange times right now, drawing me and I hope many closer to Jesus for understanding and guidance.
We have Americans destroying America. A virus that has completely changed the way we Americans live life. A President that has the virus. An election coming up that is like no other and both political parties already screaming foul and the election will be corrupted. Wild fires in the West....I could go on.

Without taking a political side on this forum, I am praying that the Holy Spirit fall on us and that we heal from the vitriol on both sides, that our elections are fair, that our streets stop burning and we show love and forgiveness to one another. Pray that the Lords will be done for America. In Jesus name.

Please join me in prayer.
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.

Pink cheeks

Re: Pray for America a Christian Prayer.

Post by Pink cheeks » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:47 pm

Amen

Kitdesigner

Post by Kitdesigner » Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:23 am

Amen!

SomewhatDefiant

Post by SomewhatDefiant » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:06 pm

Indeed. It’s a tough time. I echo your prayers.

You know we have a problem when you say “I pray our president makes it through this” and people go nuts at you...even other Christians. I now pray also that we can remember to be Christians first and Republicans or Democrats second.

leenicolelinn

Post by leenicolelinn » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:08 pm

Absolutely.
Learning sweet submission and respect through my Heavenly Father and my HOH Husband.