Male vs. Female Led DD

Politics, science, and your life!
Sam89

Re: Male vs. Female Led DD

Post by Sam89 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:35 am

This is a great discussion I wish I saw it sooner! I'm a man and my wife runs the ship. We don't like describing it as FLR because of the sex and women worshiping stuff we found online so we just say DD instead. We're both "dominant" and in the beginning we really tried to be equals. But we both were unhappy and honestly she's just much better at things like organizing, personal discipline, self control. I learned it was just easier to step back and let her decide things.

I think it's up to each couple what works for them. It feels weird sometimes talking on here because I feel like people think the man is supposed to lead. M is very organized and on top of things, I'm scatterbrained and all over the place. I'm more creative and that ADD helps me at work. But I can also be very assertive and protective of her. I didn't stop being a man just because we agreed she's better at steering the ship. I've never had a problem admitting that much.

The only part I'm pretty shy about are the rules and punishments but honestly they work for us. My wife would be totally opposed to having me set rules for her but I don't mind her doing it me. She has good judgement and she knows me really well so I know the rules are ultimately going to help me. Personal discipline has been a problem for me pretty much since I moved out of my parents house. Getting punished does feel childish sometimes but we agreed that was the whole point. Act like a child, get treated like a child and it works really well for us. I don't think it's any different from when the woman gets led by the man.

Also we're both kind of short but she's taller than me. She didn't marry me for my size and strength, she'll tell you it was my creativity and sense of adventure she loves the most.

Joshua89

Re: Male vs. Female Led DD

Post by Joshua89 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:32 pm

Sam89 wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:35 am
This is a great discussion I wish I saw it sooner! I'm a man and my wife runs the ship. We don't like describing it as FLR because of the sex and women worshiping stuff we found online so we just say DD instead. We're both "dominant" and in the beginning we really tried to be equals. But we both were unhappy and honestly she's just much better at things like organizing, personal discipline, self control. I learned it was just easier to step back and let her decide things.

I think it's up to each couple what works for them. It feels weird sometimes talking on here because I feel like people think the man is supposed to lead. M is very organized and on top of things, I'm scatterbrained and all over the place. I'm more creative and that ADD helps me at work. But I can also be very assertive and protective of her. I didn't stop being a man just because we agreed she's better at steering the ship. I've never had a problem admitting that much.

I'm in the same boat. I'm the scatter brained one. I am the one that gets punished when I forget chores and how to act respectful etc. My HOH is deffinately my rock but there are times when she needs my masculine comfort. I still play sports, work on cars etc the only difference is I help with indoor chores much more than most husbands. I think some of us are just wired differently. I really excel with her knowledge, stability and leadership.
Ephesians 5:25 - Husbands love your wife just as Christ loved the church, he gave up his life for her.