My Husband Will Never Be Consistent. I Don't Care Anymore. I Give Up.

Important threats will be linked here.
Sassyclouds

Re: Update My HOH is going to be consistent starting tomorrow!

Post by Sassyclouds » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:56 pm

I did struggle with that...feeling weird because of this. I still feel guilty about needing this from my husband. I know it must be hard for a person to discipline their spouse or partner. I hate having to keep this from everyone I know. I can only talk to people on this site and another that I joined over 800 days ago. When I joined that site I told everyone how hard it is being married to a non spanko. I prefer the discipline spankings, rules and consequences...but, I love being spanked omg!! At least he's doing this. He's doing a great job too...well, being consistent would be awesome lol ;)
I'm Sassy. After 19 yrs, married 18yrs with kids, my husband moved out 12-31-18. He told me we our separating and he moved out an hour later. We had a DD marriage for over a year but, without consistency. It was my idea. He didn't really want it.

Lovely

Re: Update My HOH is going to be consistent starting tomorrow!

Post by Lovely » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:28 pm

Sassyclouds wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:56 pm
I did struggle with that...feeling weird because of this. I still feel guilty about needing this from my husband. I know it must be hard for a person to discipline their spouse or partner. I hate having to keep this from everyone I know. I can only talk to people on this site and another that I joined over 800 days ago. When I joined that site I told everyone how hard it is being married to a non spanko. I prefer the discipline spankings, rules and consequences...but, I love being spanked omg!! At least he's doing this. He's doing a great job too...well, being consistent would be awesome lol ;)
I know what you mean. I wish we could be open with everyone and that it wasn't a big deal. It would make friendships so much more natural not having to hide this side of myself! Thank goodness for online forums and anonymity!