Does anyone in your regular life know you’re DD?

Important threats will be linked here.
SweetlySurrendered

Does anyone in your regular life know you’re DD?

Post by SweetlySurrendered » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:23 pm

I am a very open person and I’ve always wanted to tell someone in my regular life, but I worry what would happen if more than who I wished found out. I have a very public job, that is a big part of it I think. Does anyone have experience sharing with others? Does it work? Did other people find out?

Those close to me know that I want to be submissive to my husband, and my mom knows (by accident) that I have a blog about submitting, but she doesn’t know more than that. I know most give his kind of a basic idea to people they know, but I think I’m asking about sharing the whole truth of it with people.

femalefirefighter

Re: Does anyone in your regular life know you’re DD?

Post by femalefirefighter » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:47 pm

The only person that knows is my oldest dearest friend and he thinks it’s a great thing. I’ve known him about 32 yrs and he knows the great things about me and my faults. He said I’ve needed this for years and then he and my dear hubby had a conversation about it. If his wife ever needed it, he said he would put her over his knee in a heartbeat. We have not told anyone else and don’t plan to (except people on here).
I’m a sassy, strong, intelligent, and at times stubborn, fun loving proud southern wife, mama and Firefighter 👩🏻‍🚒. Married to a wonderful, intelligent, strong, fun loving southern man!! Proud Southern by birth, and saved by the grace of God!!

Lauren

Post by Lauren » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:00 pm

My best friend and her fiance know. I still had light bruising when Brandon and I went swimming with them. Her fiance asked what happend. Brandon flat out said I didnt behave and he paddled me. Her fiance said "Good." And we moved on.

Rand E

Post by Rand E » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:26 am

I'm not in a DD relationship with my wife, I'm just exploring possibilities at the moment. However, we have been engaged in B&D sexual practices for most of our 25 year marriage. I'm not saying that DD and B&D are the same, but for purposes of the average person with no exposure or background to lifestyles outside the mainstream, the reaction could be very negative, or unpredictable at the very least. The closest I have come to saying anything to anybody is when I pick up on queues from other couples we socialize with that they enjoy kink. This has happened a bit more since the release of 50 Shades of Grey where the opportunity for the B&D topic to come up in harmless conversation has increased. But my wife and I have never told anyone, ever. It's just a fact that there are countless numbers of small-minded people who would not approve. Why put yourself out there to be judged? My advice is to keep it private and be very discreet, unless you know exactly who you are telling and for what reason (e.g. you are looking to socialize with like-minded couples).
SweetlySurrendered wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:23 pm
I am a very open person and I’ve always wanted to tell someone in my regular life, but I worry what would happen if more than who I wished found out. I have a very public job, that is a big part of it I think. Does anyone have experience sharing with others? Does it work? Did other people find out?

Those close to me know that I want to be submissive to my husband, and my mom knows (by accident) that I have a blog about submitting, but she doesn’t know more than that. I know most give his kind of a basic idea to people they know, but I think I’m asking about sharing the whole truth of it with people.

Rand E

Post by Rand E » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:42 am

Your best friends fiance was thinking "Whoa dude. You are the MAN. If only I spanked my fiance when she's behaving badly." Or maybe he does? :P
Lauren wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:00 pm
My best friend and her fiance know. I still had light bruising when Brandon and I went swimming with them. Her fiance asked what happend. Brandon flat out said I didnt behave and he paddled me. Her fiance said "Good." And we moved on.

Goldilocks

Post by Goldilocks » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:30 pm

Yes. Two of my friends do. One is my bestie of 13 years. Another one is a friend I have known since I was 21. And I also have a very close DD sister/friend in my regular life.
Loving submissive wife to PapaBear.

NateG

Post by NateG » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:30 pm

I wish we could be free to tell more people. Right now, just one long time female friend of mine, who is supportive.

MrsSweetie

Post by MrsSweetie » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:28 pm

We told no one that why this site so helpful us thanx everyone
Head of Sweetie household

SweetlySurrendered

Post by SweetlySurrendered » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:54 pm

Man I am so jealous of those who have another DD friend in their regular life! I can’t imagine!

Lovely

Post by Lovely » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:55 am

Yes, we have several who know. We were a part of the kink/BDSM community before switching over to more DD, so we have some friendships from then that know about things now. New friends that I make don't know.